Love at First Sight (by baby gurl) - comments

xxgulcanxx

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i like the gay storyline better then Jack dying *cries* I cant believe Brien shot Jack. Sian, do you still like Brien, even after he shot our baby Jack??? If you do, you have srs problems :P But please baby_gurl i beg of you, please dont let Jacky die and please let the cops catch Brien *cries*

i think i like the gay storyline better then Jack dying *cries* I cant believe Brien shot Jack. Sian, do you still like Brien, even after he shot our baby Jack??? If you do, you have srs problems :P But please baby_gurl i beg of you, please dont let Jacky die and please let the cops catch Brien *cries*

Finally :P

Brien is cool!

You have to go say the opposit of me? don't you :P

sorry jacks not going to be gay.....and im still thinking about killing him off...i guess we'll all know in time.....including me....:P

I will make your mind up for you...DON'T kill him off, you know that people won't like it :P Once again DONT kill him off...

...There decision made :P:)

not the decision i was thinking of....but i guess we'll all find out soon....(very soon)

Sian, everyone has to say the opposite of you! You should know that by now lmao. It's like with the spoons/knives/forks thing :P

lol I know! no-one is willing to open there mind to the possibilities of life.....

and what are the possibilities of life sian?? please tell us...:P