Adam Saunders the new host of Creature Features

Guest emmasi

Read this in TV week this afternoon: starting next Monday at 4.25pm (I think) on the ABC, young Corey Henderson (AKA Adam Saunders) will be back on our screens, terrorizing the pets of children and celebrities everywhere! And he'll have a sassy talking cat as his sidekick! Won't that be fun!? ^_^

I'm everso excited :)

Feral TV was the 5 minute offshoot of a half hour (well, 20 mins on the ABC) series called "The Ferals." Modi (the cat), Derryn (the dog), Mixy (the rabbit - who also got a gig hosting a children's TV show when The Ferals ended) and Rattus (the rat) were the stars, and they lived in a shed which belonged to Joe King, who had just moved in and was forever trying to move them out :P. (Joe King was played by Mig Ayesa, of Rockstar INXS fame). Their neighbours, Robbie (Kelli Hoggart of Hi 5) and... some guy... were on the Ferals' side. They didn't like Joe because he was a yuppy jerk, whereas they were science/music/hippy geeks... There were also the native animals, Keith (the koala) and Kylie (the kangaroo) who of course didn't like the Ferals because... well, they were feral...

If I remember correctly, the shed eventually exploded and so Modi, Rattus, Mixy and Derryn had to move into the sewers, which is where they stumbled apon the TV access cables to create Feral TV. There was also a caintoad and a cockroach down there, but I can't remember if they already had the TV station and invited the Ferals to join it, of if the Ferals created it and the caintoad took over...

I hope this has been enlightening for you :)

Feral TV was the 5 minute offshoot of a half hour (well, 20 mins on the ABC) series called "The Ferals." Modi (the cat), Derryn (the dog), Mixy (the rabbit - who also got a gig hosting a children's TV show when The Ferals ended) and Rattus (the rat) were the stars, and they lived in a shed which belonged to Joe King, who had just moved in and was forever trying to move them out :P. (Joe King was played by Mig Ayesa, of Rockstar INXS fame). Their neighbours, Robbie (Kelli Hoggart of Hi 5) and... some guy... were on the Ferals' side. They didn't like Joe because he was a yuppy jerk, whereas they were science/music/hippy geeks... There were also the native animals, Keith (the koala) and Kylie (the kangaroo) who of course didn't like the Ferals because... well, they were feral...

If I remember correctly, the shed eventually exploded and so Modi, Rattus, Mixy and Derryn had to move into the sewers, which is where they stumbled apon the TV access cables to create Feral TV. There was also a caintoad and a cockroach down there, but I can't remember if they already had the TV station and invited the Ferals to join it, of if the Ferals created it and the caintoad took over...

I hope this has been enlightening for you :)

I loved that show when I was little :lol: Adam is hot! :wub: I'll have to watch

Archived