Adam Saunders the new host of Creature Features

Guest emmasi

I really liked Adam in Home and Away as well as the first series of Blue Water High. I reckon that he's going to be great on Creature Features. I didn't really like the old host Nick Hardcastle. By the way, my high school is going to feature on the show in a few months because our school has a farm attached to it.

^^ That's so cool. Maybe you'll get to meet Adam!

The Ferals was an awesome show! Yeah, Joe was always trying to kick them out of the shed. I think one time they formed a band to win money from a talent show. Feral TV was cool too, though 5 minutes wasn't long enough. Rodney Roach was added and I can't remember the cane toad's name. *snaps back* Sorry for all the reminising. :rolleyes:

The Ferals was an awesome show! Yeah, Joe was always trying to kick them out of the shed. I think one time they formed a band to win money from a talent show.

I have that episode :D

*Starts singing "Do the Rat"* ^_^

The Ferals was an awesome show! Yeah, Joe was always trying to kick them out of the shed. I think one time they formed a band to win money from a talent show.

I have that episode :D

*Starts singing "Do the Rat"* ^_^

:lol: That's right! I remember now. Can't believe you still have it. That's awesome! :P

Archived