Girl Next Door (by luckyrabbit) - comments

kase

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!! Please finish it soon. And I must say you are a very talented writer. With all the flashbacks and everything, this is awesome. You know what it's better than awesome. I'm not gonna bother writing a fic bout Zoe and Tracey now... you just have :) And I'm doubting that I could do better LOL. Since DB couldn't explain it, you can for us :)

Read this a few more times. Damn they shouldn't have killed them off and just have their bodies vanish from the wreckage. I wouldv'e killed for this to have ended without their bodies being found and Peter putting the Stalker case in the 'Unsolved Cases' cabinent I've seen a few times in his office. :P Just because they're not dead doesn't mean they'd return again (although likely, knowing how determined Zoe is, and the fun she has in the Bay). Damn those f*cking writers to hell! Rant over. Please - continue your fic!!! :D

ETA: Woooow! My 900th post! And it was about Zoe/Eve - must be fate! She's alive (I wish)! :wub:

Edited by TheOxidisingAngel

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Part two will be up tonight (OMG, it's so long! *dies and is dead like Zoe, as in not dead at all.*)

I'm not gonna bother writing a fic bout Zoe and Tracey now... you just have :) And I'm doubting that I could do better LOL.
I bet you could do better! You have to write it, this board needs more Zoe fics, especially ones with Tracey in them.

I actually had an idea for a Zoe and Tracey fic, but I only have the middle and ending. I'm sure how to start it. luckyrabbit you did a great job with the intro and everything so I've gotta think of something as good as that. For now I'm just gonna write out the rest of it and think of a start later.