Girl Next Door (by luckyrabbit) - comments

kase

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should do more than 3 parts, but obviously that's tiring for you. You could write a book LOL. It's just so good I don't want it to end. And plus you're the only one writing bout Trace and Zoe so I want more stuff that you're making up LOL.

Edited by nachocheeez

You could write a book LOL.
Are they still publishing those H&A books? If so, I'd gladly expand this fic into a full length book for them to publish *cough*for a small fee*cough*. Just incase anyone who's in a position to make that happen is interested :ph34r:.

And plus you're the only one writing bout Trace and Zoe so I want more stuff that you're making up LOL.
Well, you know, if you wrote your fic about Zoe and Tracey I wouldn't be the only one :P. But I do have an idea for another Zoe/Tracey fic that is a little darker and more...ahem, adult, so it would be posted...elsewhere. So we'll see.

I'm almost finished with the last part and it'll be up tonight at the earliest, tomorrow at the latest.

Thank-you so much lucky!!! I've never seen any Home and Away books I don't think, but I'd read yours if you wrote it! So much better than the stuff they release. Hopefully someone of H&A authority is reading this *hint hint*

I have started my fic but it's a little too, what's the word, ummm... you said adult so I'll say that too. It kinda involves stuff that I'd get killed for if I posted it. It's not like really really bad, actually... oh I dunno! Either way it's way too adult for this forum so I'll post it somewhere else.

So you're writing another one too??? More adult, well I wanna read it. Anyway I suppose explaining Zoe and Trace properly would take some effort. DB did say they were lovers so obviously my fic would contain *cough* yes LOL

And w00t for almost finishing this fic!!! Can't wait!!!

Edited by nachocheeez

Thank-you so much lucky!!! I've never seen any Home and Away books I don't think, but I'd read yours if you wrote it! So much better than the stuff they release. Hopefully someone of H&A authority is reading this *hint hint*

I have started my fic but it's a little too, what's the word, ummm... you said adult so I'll say that too. It kinda involves stuff that I'd get killed for if I posted it. It's not like really really bad, actually... oh I dunno! Either way it's way too adult for this forum so I'll post it somewhere else.

So you're writing another one too??? More adult, well I wanna read it. Anyway I suppose explaining Zoe and Trace properly would take some effort. DB did say they were lovers so obviously my fic would contain *cough* yes LOL

And w00t for almost finishing this fic!!! Can't wait!!!

You should post yours too when it's done! :D