Girl Next Door (by luckyrabbit) - comments

kase

I have started my fic but it's a little too, what's the word, ummm... you said adult so I'll say that too. It kinda involves stuff that I'd get killed for if I posted it. It's not like really really bad, actually... oh I dunno! Either way it's way too adult for this forum so I'll post it somewhere else.
Dude, I'm telling you, LiveJournal it :P. Us Zoe fans shall take over teh intrawebs, one blog at a time :lol:. Also, yay for more Zoe/Tracey fic!

:D If you do the darker and more *adult* Zoe/TT fic - let us read it - you're awesome at this stuff! :P
I'll post it at my LJ, if I ever finish it :D.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMFG!!! It's here!!! I think I'm gonna pass out :D Thanks so much for the amazing story luckyrabbit :) I haven't read it yet but I'm going to right now. I don't care what homework I'm doing, I'm reading this!!! Dedicated... to us??? Awwwww, that's so sweet of you! Thanks so much :D I'll have to post my half-finished one and dedicate it back to you LOL.

Okay, time to read... BTW Memoirs Of A Cake Girl is fantastic :D

Edited by nachocheeez

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! OMG SO GOOD!!! That was amazing!!! I'm gonna have to read it again and again :D I'm so glad you didn't kill off Zoe and Tracey, that would've been awful :( I'm so happy you've finished it but so sad it's over LOL. But really that was fantastic, it's brightned up my week. Hopefully you'll write more in the future :D

Mwhahaha it's dedicated to Nacho and I :ph34r: !

That is the most amazingly awesome fic I've ever read!!! :D I like the 'orange girl' comment and the fact they're both alive, complete with iced hair :P I'm gonna read your Cake Girl fic now! Most wicked fic ever Rabsey! :wub:

I love the Cake Girl fic!!! :lol:

Edited by Oxidising_Angel

I'm glad that everyone liked it so much. If you're hanging out for more of my fic I've got a H&A Fic Journal, check it out and you might find some stuff that you've never seen before :ph34r:

Well done, Will I be able to find that at my local bookstore? :P
You will as soon as the monkeys decide to give me a publishing contract :P

I'm so glad you didn't kill off Zoe and Tracey, that would've been awful
Of course I didn't kill them off, who do you think I am, Dan Bennett?

It explained the storyline more, why couldn't they have done that on screen?
Because as I've mention before, this show is written by monkeys :lol:Please don't sue me

• 4 weeks later...

i must be the slowest person ever!!!

i'd just like to say, I LOVED IT!!!!!! thanks for doing what DB didn't do and that was giving us the history of TT/Zoe. i think, this is your best that i have read so far! it's not often that there is a TT/Zoe fic and man, everyone who writes TT/Zoe fics rocks!!

i think you really should publish a book. i'd buy it! and you definitely give DB a run for his money! he better watch out! there's a new and talented writer in town who could be taking over his job sometime in the not too distant future! :P

once again, great job!!! i love the icing sugar part!

oh yeah, you mentioned my birth country!!!! OMG!!!!! duh! emily perry was there doing an ad!!! lolz.....

silly me!

• 2 months later...