Girl Next Door (by luckyrabbit) - comments

kase

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all of the excellent comments everyone.

The next part is going to be the last part so I want to make sure that it's good. It might be a while so I'll leave you with a little teaser.

"Have you got any food?" She asked restlessly.

"Uh, there should be some M&M's in the glove box."

Zoe opened the glove box and rooted around until she found a half full bag of candy. "SCORE!" She cried victoriously.

"Not that you need the sugar." Tracey added. Watching Zoe bounce in her seat and wolf down handfuls of chocolate.

"God, I'm starving. Prison food sucks! It's like you kill a couple of people and suddenly you don't deserve food that has a taste anymore." Zoe remarked. "Hey, you remember that time when we were throwing the peanut M&M's at each other and trying to catch them in our mouths and you fell off your chair and broke your tooth? That was fun." Realizing that that sounded a little insensitive, Zoe clarified. "The M&M throwing, not the teeth breaking."

Running her tongue over the gap in her front teeth that still existed, Tracey reached over and flicked on the radio. "Yeah."

That part kinda seems like after she escaped from the paddy wagon *is excited* :D
That's because it is after she escapes. *shares your excitement* :D.

I just don't want to pull a Dan Bennet and ruin the story with an ending that makes you all go "What the f*ck is this sh*t?"

The last part will probably be up in the next two days, so until then I've put up my Zoe/Kim fic to tide you over ;). The link's in my sig.

Edited by luckyrabbit