A Day in the Life

Guest MarMar

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK if no-one minds then lets set a date, thought it would be good to make it a weekend day so how does Saturday 9th June. Please post a note if you're interested, it's not worth running if no-one is going to enter. I'll open a photobucket account and everyone can post there entries there, so they don't eat away at our inbox's. I 'll post all the details as soon as I know if anyones interested.

Ok that's 4 entrants so far, so I think the comp should go ahead....

A Day in Life (Revamp)

Hopefully everyone already knows what this comp is about, basically on the stated date you take pics of your daily life. Then we all upload our pics and everyone can vote for there favourite entries (ie. the most interesting). There are a few rules this time around though...

1. You can only upload a maximum of 10 images (preferably everyone does 10 images to make it fair)

2. You can edit the colouring, cropping and add text if you like.

Friday 8th June 10pm (GMT): Sign up deadline

Saturday 9th June (all day): Day in the Life (day you take the pictures)

Tuesday 12th June 8pm (GMT): Deadline for posting entries

Sunday 17th June 8pm (GMT): Voting ends and winner announced

Hope everything is clear for everyone, everyone that wants to enter must pm me by the deadline and I will give you details of where to post your entries once they are completed.

Any problems with these deadlines or anything anyone can suggest to improve this let me know xxx

Yep. Sounds good. But I dont like the idea of what you asaid in your previous psot about 1 whole photobucket account. I like having my own'

Sorry.

But I'll enter

It's up to you I was going to use a separate one so that people didn't pm me huge entries and fill up the inbox's but if you'd prefere to use your own then thats fine just pm your entries before the deadline.

Archived