Alive But Presumed Dead!

Guest Sarah_Lewis

Guest [x]whacko[x]jen[x]

:lol: Sorry Kat. I wouldnt and wont give up :P

Jen: :o Never

Yes you will give her Kelli :P

*grabs Kelli and gives to Emma*. There now we can have more fan fic!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Part 2, Eve makes an appearance

Chapter one,

Lara’s Diary entry one:

I cant believe Tracey and Peter are still together, I really though he like me, after that night we spent together, I guess he was just using me, and hey what about Clare he’s cheating on her, maybe I should tell Tracey? I cant, I don’t want to be the one who hurts her!

“Pete’s with who?” shouted Clare into the phone, shocked to hear Tracey’s name, she should be back in the city by now,

“Tracey’s with Peter, Clare they’re dating!!” replied Lara, she regretted telling Clare now, Pete and Tracey are happy together,

“Lara I couldn’t careless if he’s with her, I’ve moved on, I’m with Constable Nayder now and you can tell him that to!” said Clare,

“what as in Ashton Nayder, the one Martha was with, the that’s married?” replied Lara, shocked to hear who Clare was with,

“Lara, he’s not married anymore, he left her for me he loves me and I love him!” said Clare, with the look of love in her eyes,

“and how do you know he’s left her this time Clare, your only taking his word” replied Lara, she couldn’t believe how silly Clare was, going out wit Ash, she had to try and break them up,

“he wouldn’t lie to me! Anyway I have to go now Lara, bye!” said Clare hanging up before Lara could answer, no one was going to put her off Ash, she loved him, she want to spend the rest of her life with him.

Peter was sitting in his office thinking about how happy he was with Tracey, he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her.

An email popped up on Peters computer screen, he dreaded looking at every email just in case it was Eve, he was unlucky this time it was from her, it read:

Meet me at the abattoir, come alone or you wont see me!

Peter grabbed his jacket and keys and stormed out of his office, nearly running.

“so I see you came alone Detective” said Eve pacing around the room keeping her eye on Peter, she didn’t want him trying anything on her,

“how’d you get away Eve?” asked Peter, curious as to how Eve got away, no one could of survived an explosion like that, Sally and himself were lucky enough to have made it out alive,

“That’s where Laura came into it Detective, I hid behind her and prayed to god that I’d come out of it alive and I did just that with one minor burn!” laughed Eve, lifting up her top, showing a burn on her tummy,

“praying wouldn’t work for you Eve!” replied Peter,

“well it did work Detective, I’m standing right here aren’t I!” said Eve pouncing on Peter, knocking him to the ground,

“get off of me Eve, unless you want to die!!” replied Peter, struggling to get away from Eve, the next then he new he was unconscious on the ground,

“Me die I don’t think so Detective!” laughed Eve dragging Peter along the floor, he was god damned heavy to drag

Archived