Alive But Presumed Dead!

Guest Sarah_Lewis

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Part 3. Eve’s final revenge!

Chapter one,

Tracey was waiting at the abattoir for Eve, this was going to be the time she was going to break the news, it was going to be hard, but it had to be done,

“Trace, what’s up, why’d you ask me here? Is something wrong babe?” asked Eve, it was kind of weird,

“uh um erm, no nothings wrong sweetie, I just missed you, I needed to see you! Peters driving me crazy!!” replied Tracey, she couldn’t do it, she couldn’t tell Eve about Peter, she kept thinking about Eve being tortured by him, Eve was right, Peter had to be paid back, for the torture and killing Sarah Lewis, though Eve knew Sarah was using her,

“you chose this ****ed up place over your place to meet? I missed you to Trace, I hate us being apart for so long!!” said Eve, grabbing hold of Tracey’s arm,

“Peter told me he loved me, when I ‘saved’ him from you! Ew!!” replied Tracey, looking disgusted,

“ha ha, he actually thinks you love him? How thick is he!!” said Eve laughing,

“he’s a fool that’s what he is! I could never love a man, especially him!!” replied Tracey, laughing with Eve,

“I think its time you broke up with him babe, before he asks you to marry him!!” said Eve, she didn’t want anyone especially a man marrying Trace,

“babe as soon as I leave here, I’ll do it yeah” replied Tracey, her phone vibrated in her pocket,

“let me guess who that is? said Eve, she knew it was Peter,

“Grr its bloody Peter, he wants to meet for lunch!!” replied Tracey, sighing,

“well you better go then babe!” said Eve kissing Tracey,

“meet up tonight?” replied Tracey, holding Eve close to her,

“yeah, sure babe, I’ll come round at 7pm! See you babe!” said Eve, letting go of Tracey.

Chapter two,

Tracey ordered herself a milkshake and went to sit down in the corner, waiting for Peter, he was running late, five minutes later he finally turned up,

“sorry I’m late, I got caught up at work!!” said Peter, kissing Tracey on the cheek,

“uh its ok, we need to talk Pete, its about you and I” replied Tracey, she couldn’t believe she was doing this,

“don’t tell me, your breaking up with me!” said Peter, he really loved Tracey, he didn’t want to let her go,

“sorry babe, its not you its me!” replied Tracey, she felt bad for breaking up with him, she loved him, she only did it for what he did to Eve,

“is there another man?” asked Peter, he’d do anything to stay with Tracey,

“No! there’s no other man, I just don’t want to be in a relationship right now” replied Tracey, he was going to be heartbroken when he finds out the truth,

“I loved you Trace and I still do and always will!!” said Peter, he would of cried if he wasn’t in the diner,

“Good bye Pete, I’ll see you at work in the morning!” replied Tracey, tears falling from her eyes.

Tracey walked into her unlocked home, she knew Eve was inside, she always left the door unlocked,

“god, that was hard, I hope I never have to go through that with you!” said Tracey, throwing her keys on the table, then going to sit next to Eve,

“you have nothing to worry about, I’ve got no plan on dumping you!” replied Eve, she put an arm around Tracey,

“good, it’d literally kill me if you did babe!” said Tracey, leaning her head on Eve’s chest, listening to her breathing,

“so its Rachel’s and Kim’s wedding next week, right?” asked Eve, stroking Tracey’s hair,

“sure is babe! Our plans going to go ahead!” said Tracey, turning her head around to face Eve,

“has anyone ever told you tat your gorgeous?” asked Eve, touching Tracey’s cheek,

“hmm you’ve told me over a million times” said Tracey, pulling Eve’s head down and kissing her,

“mmm, well it’s the truth babe!” replied Eve, moving her hand up and down Tracey’s thigh,

“so you keep telling me” said Tracey, smiling at Eve,

“hmm, and I’ll keep telling you everyday to!” replied Eve, kissing Tracey passionately,

“do you want to take this to the room?” asked Tracey, her lips still tingling from the kiss,

“follow me baby!” replied Eve, taking Tracey’s hand.

Lara’s diary entry two:

I cant believe Tracey and Peter have broken up, they looked so happy together, now Peters miserable, he’s sitting on my couch, sobbing telling me how much he loved her.

Chapter three,

Peter had finally caught Eve, well Tracey caught her, he was happy someone had actually captured her, she’d be behind bars where she belonged for the rest of her sad, miserable life, Peter could live a nearly, sort of happy life, without having to worry about Eve’s next revenge on him or the Bay.

“Pete, there’s something I need to cant tell you, can we talk?” asked Tracey,

“can it wait?” asked Peter, he didn’t want to be around her, it hurt him to much,

“no, it cant its important!” said Tracey, sitting opposite Peter,

“what is it? What’s wrong?” asked Peter, he was hoping she was going to ask to get back together,

“I’m pregnant Pete and your the father!” said Tracey, she was glad she got that out.

TBC

Part 3. Eve’s final revenge!

Chapter one,

Tracey was waiting at the abattoir for Eve, this was going to be the time she was going to break the news, it was going to be hard, but it had to be done,

“Trace, what’s up, why’d you ask me here? Is something wrong babe?” asked Eve, it was kind of weird,

“uh um erm, no nothings wrong sweetie, I just missed you, I needed to see you! Peters driving me crazy!!” replied Tracey, she couldn’t do it, she couldn’t tell Eve about Peter, she kept thinking about Eve being tortured by him, Eve was right, Peter had to be paid back, for the torture and killing Sarah Lewis, though Eve knew Sarah was using her,

“you chose this ****ed up place over your place to meet? I missed you to Trace, I hate us being apart for so long!!” said Eve, grabbing hold of Tracey’s arm,

“Peter told me he loved me, when I ‘saved’ him from you! Ew!!” replied Tracey, looking disgusted,

“ha ha, he actually thinks you love him? How thick is he!!” said Eve laughing,

“he’s a fool that’s what he is! I could never love a man, especially him!!” replied Tracey, laughing with Eve,

“I think its time you broke up with him babe, before he asks you to marry him!!” said Eve, she didn’t want anyone especially a man marrying Trace,

“babe as soon as I leave here, I’ll do it yeah” replied Tracey, her phone vibrated in her pocket,

“let me guess who that is? said Eve, she knew it was Peter,

“Grr its bloody Peter, he wants to meet for lunch!!” replied Tracey, sighing,

“well you better go then babe!” said Eve kissing Tracey,

“meet up tonight?” replied Tracey, holding Eve close to her,

“yeah, sure babe, I’ll come round at 7pm! See you babe!” said Eve, letting go of Tracey.

Chapter two,

Tracey ordered herself a milkshake and went to sit down in the corner, waiting for Peter, he was running late, five minutes later he finally turned up,

“sorry I’m late, I got caught up at work!!” said Peter, kissing Tracey on the cheek,

“uh its ok, we need to talk Pete, its about you and I” replied Tracey, she couldn’t believe she was doing this,

“don’t tell me, your breaking up with me!” said Peter, he really loved Tracey, he didn’t want to let her go,

“sorry babe, its not you its me!” replied Tracey, she felt bad for breaking up with him, she loved him, she only did it for what he did to Eve,

“is there another man?” asked Peter, he’d do anything to stay with Tracey,

“No! there’s no other man, I just don’t want to be in a relationship right now” replied Tracey, he was going to be heartbroken when he finds out the truth,

“I loved you Trace and I still do and always will!!” said Peter, he would of cried if he wasn’t in the diner,

“Good bye Pete, I’ll see you at work in the morning!” replied Tracey, tears falling from her eyes.

Tracey walked into her unlocked home, she knew Eve was inside, she always left the door unlocked,

“god, that was hard, I hope I never have to go through that with you!” said Tracey, throwing her keys on the table, then going to sit next to Eve,

“you have nothing to worry about, I’ve got no plan on dumping you!” replied Eve, she put an arm around Tracey,

“good, it’d literally kill me if you did babe!” said Tracey, leaning her head on Eve’s chest, listening to her breathing,

“so its Rachel’s and Kim’s wedding next week, right?” asked Eve, stroking Tracey’s hair,

“sure is babe! Our plans going to go ahead!” said Tracey, turning her head around to face Eve,

“has anyone ever told you tat your gorgeous?” asked Eve, touching Tracey’s cheek,

“hmm you’ve told me over a million times” said Tracey, pulling Eve’s head down and kissing her,

“mmm, well it’s the truth babe!” replied Eve, moving her hand up and down Tracey’s thigh,

“so you keep telling me” said Tracey, smiling at Eve,

“hmm, and I’ll keep telling you everyday to!” replied Eve, kissing Tracey passionately,

“do you want to take this to the room?” asked Tracey, her lips still tingling from the kiss,

“follow me baby!” replied Eve, taking Tracey’s hand.

Lara’s diary entry two:

I cant believe Tracey and Peter have broken up, they looked so happy together, now Peters miserable, he’s sitting on my couch, sobbing telling me how much he loved her.

Chapter three,

Peter had finally caught Eve, well Tracey caught her, he was happy someone had actually captured her, she’d be behind bars where she belonged for the rest of her sad, miserable life, Peter could live a nearly, sort of happy life, without having to worry about Eve’s next revenge on him or the Bay.

“Pete, there’s something I need to cant tell you, can we talk?” asked Tracey,

“can it wait?” asked Peter, he didn’t want to be around her, it hurt him to much,

“no, it cant its important!” said Tracey, sitting opposite Peter,

“what is it? What’s wrong?” asked Peter, he was hoping she was going to ask to get back together,

“I’m pregnant Pete and your the father!” said Tracey, she was glad she got that out.

TBC

• 1 month later...

Archived