Alive But Presumed Dead!

Guest Sarah_Lewis

Ok i thought i'd post the form thingie now and add a spoiler =]] the rest will be up once i've typed it up [=:

Story Title: Alive But Presumed Dead!

Type of story: 3/4 Parter

Main Characters: Tracey, Peter and Lara

BTTB rating: A

Genre: Drama

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: V/D

Summary: Eve is presumed dead, but really she's alive. Tracey doesn't want to help her anymore - she'd rather be with Peter.

Part one, Presumed Dead

Chapter one:

“why cant you just stop obsessing over her Pete, she’s dead and you know it!” said Tracey,

“something tells me she didn’t die and I’m following my instinct!” replied Peter,

“Peter your pathetic, her body was burnt, there’s no way she could of survived it” said Tracey getting annoyed,

“there’s no dental records, there’s no proof it was her, it could be anyone!!” replied Peter,

“Peter, its not just anyone its Eve, I know it, surely you should know it!” said Tracey picking up her keys,

“I want more proof before I believe it!” replied Peter,

“Pete, stop getting worked up over it, come on I’m taking you back to mine!” said Tracey,

“no thanks Trace, I’m going to stay here!” replied Peter,

“your not Pete, you need a break, I don’t care if I have to cuff you I will seriously” said Tracey getting Pete’s jacket and grabbing him by the arm,

“fine you win, but your on the couch!!” replied Peter,

“fine by me, now lets go!!” said Tracey,

“ok just let me say good bye to everyone!” replied Peter going to say good bye to the guys

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Part one, Presumed Dead

Chapter one:

“why cant you just stop obsessing over her Pete, she’s dead and you know it!” said Tracey,

“something tells me she didn’t die and I’m following my instinct!” replied Peter,

“Peter your pathetic, her body was burnt, there’s no way she could of survived it” said Tracey getting annoyed,

“there’s no dental records, there’s no proof it was her, it could be anyone!!” replied Peter,

“Peter, its not just anyone its Eve, I know it, surely you should know it!” said Tracey picking up her keys,

“I want more proof before I believe it!” replied Peter,

“Pete, stop getting worked up over it, come on I’m taking you back to mine!” said Tracey,

“no thanks Trace, I’m going to stay here!” replied Peter,

“your not Pete, you need a break, I don’t care if I have to cuff you I will seriously” said Tracey getting Pete’s jacket and grabbing him by the arm,

“fine you win, but your on the couch!!” replied Peter,

“fine by me, now lets go!!” said Tracey,

“ok just let me say good bye to everyone!” replied Peter going to say good bye to the guys.

“nice house!” said Peter,

“thanks, I try my best!!” replied Tracey smiling,

“its better than mine” said Peter,

“I’m sure its not, so do you want a drink?” asked Tracey,

“yes please, what do you have?” Peter answered,

“well I have wine, if you want something stronger, I can go and get some” replied Tracey,

“no, no wines fine with me, where are the cups, I’ll get it” said Peter,

“top right hand cupboard babe!” replied Tracey,

“you’ve got loads of wine, you going to try and get me drunk?” said Peter getting the wine and two glasses out,

“no, I just don’t like running out of wine, what makes you think I want to get you drunk?” replied Tracey,

“to get me into bed!!” said Peter,

“why would a girl like me want to sleep with a hot and sexy man like yourself?” replied Tracey smiling,

“because I’m a hot and sexy and I have the hots for you!” said Peter blushing,

“aw Pete has the hots for me! Are you going to act on it or am I going to have to make the first move?” replied Tracey sipping on her wine, moving closer to Peter,

“ever since you came to the bay, I’ve had the hots for you!” said Peter brushing his hand through Tracey’s smooth long hair,

“oh Pete!!” replied Tracey pulling Peter to her kissing him romantically.

Tracey’s diary entry one:

Oh my god, I had the night of my life with Pete, he’s going to be so upset when he finds that Eve’s alive and I’m working for her, how could I do that to the poor man? I must admit I have grown to like him, how could I betray him? I ant do it to him, but then I love Eve, how can I do that to her? I’m so confused as to what to do, grr I’ll write later, better get back to Pete.

Tracey put her diary under the bed where it belonged, she woke Peter up, they were already an hour late, they couldn’t afford to be any later,

“why’d you have to wake me up?” said Peter,

“Pete we’re late for work!!” replied Tracey,

“**** Trace why didn’t you wake me up sooner!!” said Peter,

“you looked so sweet laying there sleeping!” replied Tracey,

“so I need to get to work, babe can I get a lift with you?” said Peter,

“yeah of course, just let me have a shower!” replied Tracey,

“ok but don’t take to long!!” said Peter getting out of Tracey’s bed.

Peter’s diary entry one:

I don’t know whether I love Clare or Tracey, I know I’m being unfaithful to Clare, but I enjoyed last night with Tracey, I’m going to call it off with Clare, we hardly see each other anymore, so what’s the point of us being together? Me and Tracey will live a happy life!

Everyone stared as Pete and Tracey walked into the station, they were the hot new gossip in the office now,

“Pete, why are they staring at us?” whispered Tracey, letting go of Peters hand,

“we’re a new couple, they’ll stare and gossip for a few days, it’ll blow over” Peter whispered back,

“uh hello Fitzy!” said Tracey,

“hello Trace, so are you to, you know a couple?” replied Lara,

“um yeah we are, we’re trying, to see if we work out!” said Tracey,

“well I hope it works for you guys, you make a good couple” replied Lara,

“thanks Lara I hope it does to!” said Tracey walking to her office, she saw she had one unread email, she opened it and found it was from Eve:

Tracey, can you still help me? Please don’t tell Peter I’m alive!

Reply back, Love Eve! ♥

Tracey didn’t reply to the email, she couldn’t be assed with Eve at the moment, she should go an tell Peter, if she did, Eve would know it was her, she’d come after her,

“Pete, is there any word on Laura McPherson’s whereabouts? “ asked Tracey,

“no, none yet, I’ve sent Jack and Lara to where she was last spotted, so we’ll have to wait till they come back” replied Peter,

“oh ok, come and tell me when they get back” said Tracey,

“I will Trace!” replied Peter,

“thank you babe!!” said Tracey, going back to her office.

Chapter three:

Tracey walked into her apartment, chucked her keys on the bench, she was wondering why Eve hadn’t showed herself yet.

Tracey decided to go online to see if Eve was on, she signed into MSN and saw that Eve was on, she decided to open a conversation with her:

Tracey: Eve, why wont you show yourself?

Eve: Trace, I’m not ready to, if you want to see me, meet me at the abandoned warehouse

Tomorrow at 2:00pm,

Tracey: I’m not sure I can make that I have work!,

Eve: well if you really miss me you will make sure your there babe!.

Eve Jacobsen has just signed off, 4:30pm, email this contact or leave a message

And he/she will get it when they log back in.

Archived