Best couple of the past

Guest Pete's girl

Best couple of the past  

332 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

I tuned into the show around the time when Sally and Flynn were together, so I never really knew Noah and Hayley, even though it is obvious, reading what other fans have said, that they were one of the original H&A supercouples.

I voted Sally and Flynn because I always thought their love was so pure, and that Flynn's death wasn't the end for their love. They fought a lot but they always got through it, those scenes in the last months of Flynn's life were hard to watch but they were so beautiful.

And even several years after Flynn had passed, Sally still loved him so much, she couldn't go through with her marriage to Brad. That is real love. Real, everlasting love! <3

Looking back, I wish I could change my vote. I've become a huge Will/Dani fan.

They wouldn't be my favourite but I was a big fan of them too. Never really understood why the majority seemed to prefer Will with Gypsy. Yeah, Dani was high maintenance, but so was Gypsy and at least Dani treated him right most of the time.

Looking back, I wish I could change my vote. I've become a huge Will/Dani fan.

They wouldn't be my favourite but I was a big fan of them too. Never really understood why the majority seemed to prefer Will with Gypsy. Yeah, Dani was high maintenance, but so was Gypsy and at least Dani treated him right most of the time.

Thats the kind of girls Will went for and Dani treated him a lot better than Gypsy ever did. Dani never cheated first of all and I feel she showed that she cared about him a lot more. I was so glad in 2003 (I think thats the year) when Will returned to Dani. I thought it was unrealistic to have Will and Gypsy get the happily ever after exit without any problems.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived