Sky

Guest .Amy.

Um why?

You rather a alcoholic be the father then someone who is acually ready?

Plus Stinger gets Rachel back. So in the end everyone gets what they want. :cool:

Why have they put Stingray back with little miss wooden, they are a cringeworthy couple and she actually makes me dislike Stingray. I'd rather Stingray got with Sky and they were a family and as for Dylan, well i don't really care that much about him to be honest. <_<

Um why?

Plus Stinger gets Rachel back. So in the end everyone gets what they want. :cool:

Why have they put Stingray back with little miss wooden, they are a cringeworthy couple and she actually makes me dislike Stingray. I'd rather Stingray got with Sky and they were a family and as for Dylan, well i don't really care that much about him to be honest. <_<

Well after everything that Sky did in 2006. I absoutly HATE her so i do prefer Stinger with Rachel.

Um why?

Well after everything that Sky did in 2006. I absoutly HATE her so i do prefer Stinger with Rachel.

then you must be a _____ ________ ______.

Archived