Sky

Guest .Amy.

I do find it weird that soaps sometimes completely ruin their characters, making them do awful things, and we're still expected to sympathise with them. Hayley in H&A was another example - she gets pregnant and doesn't know who the father is only months after her husband and supposed love of her life is murdered, then she strings Kim along to the point of almost marrying him, and we're still meant to love her! I actually agree with neighboursrox, it is hard to sympathise with Sky after everything she's done. That said, I do still hope she has a happy ending.

Sky WAS a great character. But now after everything she has done, both Stingray and Dylan would be better of without her. Besides Dylan is more interesting when he's with Elle, but that's just my take on it.

And as for Stingray and Rachel i think they're ok together, but people keep saying she's always whining about one thing or another and acting like a kid. Well IMO that's the whole point considering she is younger than Stingray. She IS still a kid.

I do find Rachel childish but i just find her irritating and incredibly wooden especially when acting alongside such a good actress in Bree.

As for Sky she did sort of redeem herself for me by coming clean in the end and taking all the flack people threw at her when she didn't really deserve it as in the end it was all unnecessary trouble and not entirely her fault.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived