Photos of Rhys on film shoot

Guest sophie06

very sexy photos! :wub: who took them?

a friend of my dad works on the shoot. he always takes them for me. I promised to wash his car in return. :blink:

lol :lol:

is this person a user on here? I'm doing a site on Rhys, and i wondered if they would let me use them with credit? if they dont, I won't mind at all!

and is Black Balloon being released in the UK?

No he is not. But he said the photos are mine, I could do with them whatever I want. So I guess we don't have to ask him. And yeah, you can use them for your site. sure!

I asked him about Europe a while ago, because a friend of mine living in France wants to see it too. anyway, he said he wouldn't know about France, but it will defenitely come out in UK. I also read that somewhere. So it seems as Australia and UK are 100%.

for more photos: have you checked that blog http://www.theblackballoondiary.blogspot.com/ there are photos too. and it seems as there will be more in the future.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 7 months later...

Release date! RELEASE DATE!!!!

26 January 2008 (Australia)!!!!!!!! :o

I just had a feeling I should check IMDB, AND THERE IT WAS!!!!!!

Ohhhh it's not long now... It better not be limited release... Although I trecked to Sydney to see Heath Ledger, twice. I'm sure I can do it for Rhys.

That's so close to my birthday too. It's like a present from Rhys. He's giving me himself! :wub:

• 2 months later...

I went to the movies tonight and there was a poster for The Black Balloon! At my local cinema!! I thought I'd have to go to Sydney to see it :o

My friend told me I should steal it, but I think I'll wait for them to put up a poster for Sweeny Todd and steal that too. Why make two trips :P?

Archived