Photos of Rhys on film shoot

Guest sophie06

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ohh come on!! thats a fcking split second screen shot of a single frame - any actor in the world can look terrible in one those appropriately timed screen grabs.

bottom line is, he is doing a movie with toni collette that is being distributed by icon films. It is absolutely fantastic for his career - he already has a really promising career ahead of him and he's not even out of h&a yet.

Lucasface.jpg

Is it that face?

I hate it when he pulls that face and he does it alot. Also when he says a sentence he says a few words pauses and then continues with the sentence it happens alot and that bugs me. It's like "Belle can we (Pause) GO to the beach now?"... It's hard to put when you're typing but hopefully you get the idea. But I do like Lucas as a character and I think Rhys does a good job apart from those few things that bug me.

bottom line is, he is doing a movie with toni collette that is being distributed by icon films. It is absolutely fantastic for his career - he already has a really promising career ahead of him and he's not even out of h&a yet.

That's very true it does seem really promising and I'm happy for him, I like rhys and hope he does well after Home and Away.

yeah it looks a bit weird, but he still looks like himself, just transformed into a 90s guy, and he still looks extremely cute.

and obviously there will be some really hot scenes with rhys. read that: http://theblackballoondiary.blogspot.com/

If this is all turning out as I hope it will I will be in the cinema constantly to watch the movie over and over again. can't wait!

Archived