Scott and Charlene's 20th

Guest Formerly Known as FKAJ

It would be plausible for them to return to the place they got married for their anniversary, especially as some old friends are still around, but it really isn't going to happen is it? I do think Kylie will make an appearance one day though, as she's always said she'd like to. But not sure about Jason...do he and Kylie even get on these days? I thought they split up quite acrimoniously?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Scott and Charlene's 20th wedding anniversary is less than 6 months away - should Kylie and Jason make a guest appearance to commemorate it?

it would be nice :rolleyes: if they did return to neighbours for their 20th wedding anniversary,

neighbours could do a storyline where they return to get remarried after 20 years of been married, also that after 20 years they still love :wub: one another it would be a great storyline but so how i don't think they will, which is very sad :(

I'd love it if they did. But I doubt it. But I agree with claire_louise. I do think that Kylie will make a return some day. She was going to for the 20th anniversary but she wanted to film it in London. The producers didn't want to because Charlene was supposed to be in Queensland or something. That's what I heard anyway.

How is Scott related to Paul? Brother?

Archived