Pokemon

Guest ~Rosey~

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I am just about ready to SNAP my DS in HALF! :angry:

I have been looking for a FREAKING Mightyena in Diamond for THREE DAYS! I just found one - a potential breeding female no less!! - and what does it do? It ROARS at me!!!! AND as if that wasn't FRUSTRATING ENOUGH! Just before that I found a Geodude that self-destructed... Why am I so p*ssed off about a Geodude getting away, you ask? Oh, no reason... except that it was SHINY!!!!!!!!! >____________________________<

I F***ING HATE THIS GAME! :angry:

EDIT: Ohhhhh okay.... I caught a Mightyena... urge to kill, fading... fading...

• 2 weeks later...

Oh I would have followed you over here if I'd seen this post...

We could discuss things without the fear of being yelled at :P

I'm currently trying to evolve a Vibrava into a Flygon, and I caught it at a high level so it will only need to level up once. Buuut it keeps getting knocked out before I can get any experience points on it :rolleyes:

Oh, but how cute is this - I have a level 3 Espeon. Eee ^_^ lil' Lucas. He's so cute.

I'm running low on cash after all my daycare shenanigans. There were so many eevees...

I don't like using potions for daily training. I prefer to keep them for trainer battles and long journeys. If a pokemon faints near a pokemon center then I can just make a quick dash to Nurse Joy and everything will be fine. I do try to avoid it with my team pokemon where I can, but if they faint during a battle that I think they could have won... it's the only way they'll learn.

Archived