The Peter and Amanda Apprection Thread

Guest ~Dom~

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Peter Says "I Do!"

Summer Bay's finest, Detective Peter Baker certainly scrubs up well for the big day, as do his dashing groomsmen, son, Drew and brother, Dan. The boy's strong, classically cut black suits and glowing white shirts are offset nicely with Peter's pale pink tie, and his groomsmen's apricot ones. The beautiful flower pinned to their lapel completes this formal yet stylish look.

Wanna get hold of the music playing as these newlyweds tie the knot? It's 'Love's My Song' by Katie Noonan.

:D

Here Comes the Bride

All the lowdown on Summer Bay's latest blushing bride!

Amanda's gorgeous dress was from Pallas Bride located at 200 Glenmore Rd, Paddington, Sydney. This bridal boutique to the stars (including Shannon Noll's wife!) boasts that their gowns are the "ultimate in femininity, romance and sensuality, designed with a reference to old Hollywood glamour and enhanced with serious cut and fit".

The future Mrs Baker's carefully fitted wedding dress was constructed from slinky ivory silk satin with a plunging v-neckline and chiffon ruffle. Fitted past the hip and flowing into a small train, Amanda's slender figure is emphasized with the gown's delicate spaghetti straps and sexy low back. We love the beautiful sequined fabric with appliqué lace that's been added under the bustline, as well as the light ruffle in the neckline that softens the bust, all of which add class and charm to this lovely, luxurious look.

But it's the lashings of hand-sewn sparkling Swarovski crystals and diamante diamonds which cover this dress that really take this Summer Bay bride to the next level. The crystals and diamantes as also featured in the bride's dress detail, hairpins, earrings and shoe straps (the breathtakingly beautiful earrings were designed by Nikki Kovesi).

Amanda's bridesmaids, sister Kelli and daughter Belle, are dressed in lovely Messina pink blush gowns. They're silk satin to the bust, and from the bust featured an empire line and flowing silk chiffon in an a-line skirt, finishing just below the knee and feature plunging v-necks with sexy spaghetti straps. Satin covered shoes in the same pink blush and vintage brooches with diamante blush stones complete this classic, feminine look, accentuated by the bridal party's hair, which is worn soft and wavy around the face.

Wedding Day Disaster!

No, it wouldn't be a Summer Bay wedding if, following the vows, there wasn't an earth-shattering disaster right around the corner...

For the past few months we've been watching the calculating Kelli and partner-in-crime Ethan plan Amanda's downfall in two-faced revenge-fuelled hatred, first kidnapping daughter Belle, then planning a fake one night stand with Ethan and Amanda, leading to Amanda believing she'd killed Ethan. When Peter hauled Ethan into the cop shop for speeding, Amanda couldn't believe her eyes - and after sister Kelli helped her burn all the evidence of the photos of the liaison between the two, Amanda thought she was well and truly in the clear.

But Kelli's been waiting long enough for her revenge and the word in advance is, Kelli's evil plans are not over yet.. and neither are THOSE photos! This happy couple are not going to stay happy for long: more thrills and spills than ever this week - stay tuned!

looks like the wedding is going to be a corker, I have now come up with my own theory about whats going to happen they wil either get married and pete find out about the photos etc just after they say I Do or the bitch that is Kelli wont be able to stop herself and blurt it all out half way through the wedding either way I do not think Pete abd Amanda will be staying together

Remind me to avoid the NB thread, this thread, Lil, Shan and every other Panda fan on my MSN list. Heck, remind me not to even come online on the day they get married. :P

Sounds like Amanda's wedding dress is perfect. Considering how many times she went to the shop :P

Can't wait to see what happens during the wedding. Should be interesting, but somehow, I have this feeling in my bone that Panda will stay together regardless of what Kelli and Ethan throws at them. After all, like you guys said, they're meant to be..... Not for me, anyway but I hope for the sake of my sanity that they do. Because, I won't hear the end of it if they don't. :P

:D

Archived