The Peter and Amanda Apprection Thread

Guest ~Dom~

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really want to know what happens

But I think Ethan will put those pictures under the seats :(

Yeah he does, he tells everyone to look at them just after they are pronounced husband n wife.

At least they are technically married first :)

I hate Kelli and Ethan, how could they hurt poor Panda :(

How dare they ruin Panda's happiness :angry: *cries eyes out*

Hopefully Peter and Amanda can eventually overcome all of this *fingers crossed* because they are meant to be together

Panda :wub:

it will be intrestinbg what the writers have decided to do with the outcome of the wedding it can go one of two ways 1) Peter is humilated and never wants to see Amanda again and is so heartbroken that he cant stay in the bay and leaves OR 2) Peter doesn't care about the pictures and he and Amanda stay married and leave together its can only be one of those to options i think

AMANDA'S TRAGIC ACCIDENT

TV Week March 31 - April 6

Jilted at the altar, Amanda hits the bottle, takes the wheel and ends up fighting for her life.

Devastated that the love of her life, Peter, left her at the altar seconds after they had been pronouced husband and wife, Amanda turns to the bottle for comfort this week.

And her actions have tragic consequences when she gets behind the wheel after a few drinks. Distressed and under the influence, Amanda (Holly Brisley) loses control of her car. What's more, the other driver involved in the accident is Peter (Nicholas Bishop)!

Amanda's wedding day ended dsiastrously when newlywed Peter was led to believe Amanda had cheated on him with newcomer Ethan (Patrick Brammall).

"Words cannot describe how Amanda must have felt at the point," Holly say. "I think she was just absolutely mortified to her soul. She was just dreading that this would happen and then everything has fallen apart from there. It's really awful. I couldn't imagine this happening to me in real life.

"Peter is the one person she thought was going to make her happy for the rest of her life, so this is just soul-destroying."

But what Amanda and Peter don't know is that the entire scenario was set up by Ethan and Amanda's sister, Kelli (Alexa Ashton). Ethan drugged Amanda and then made it appear that he had slept with her.

"At the time," Holly reminds us. "Amanda had blacked out and woken up naked in bed next to Ethan. So there was no reason for her not to think that something had happened between them."

Now, even Amanda's young son, Ryan (Isaac Gorman), wants nothing to do with her. When Ryan demands to go to his friend's house for a sleepover, a deeply hurt Amanda agrees, before sharing some drinks with Kelli.

"Everyone is shaming Amanda," Holly explains. " Even Colleen (Lyn Collingwood) has quit her job, saying that she can't work for Amanda anymore. She's almost become the leper in the town."

When Ryan later phones Amanda, telling her he wants to be picked up from his friend's house as he's being teased about her sordid personal life, she heads off in her car to collect him - despite the fact that she's been drinking.

"Amanda's had Kelli in her ear," Holly reveals. "Every time it looks as though Amanda want to try and get a grip and get control of her life again, Kelli pulls out the bottle and encourages her to start drinking.

"It's really difficult when you've got someone like that pushing you to drink. Kelli definitely has her own agenda there."

However, surely not even Kelli would have wished for what happens next to her unsuspecting sister.

Speeding along the road to Ryan's friend's home, Amanda is suddenly blinded by the lights of a car coming the other way. Unable to wee what she is doing, Amanda loses control of her vehicle and there is a terrible crash. Afterwards, we see that her limp body is slumped over the wheel. Will Amanda be alright?

More shockingly, the driver of the other car is someone Amanda knows and loves - it's Peter!

After everything Peter and Amanda have been through together, it looks like there will be no chance of a reconcilliation between the troubled couple. Who will survive?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope Kelli dies...

Archived