The Peter and Amanda Apprection Thread

Guest ~Dom~

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not liking Ethan or Kelli right now :angry: poor Panda :(

I thought last night's episode showed how much they care about each other, they were so sweet, its sad that Amanda thinks she hurt Peter, and I liked how worried he was about her.

I want them to be happy

^^ I know

doesn't Kelli realise how much Amanda cares about her, and that what happened was an accident, Amanda didn't mean to hurt her.

That doen't mean she has to hurt Amanda back, while hurting Panda in the process.

It's sad seeing Peter and Amanda fight all the time :( although it's nice when the make up :D

Over here we havent seen Panda on screen yet, but ive watched some episodes online and they are great together.

I saw a music video that someone uploaded on youtube dedicated to them i think it was called "Against all odds" and it sums up Panda very well. I loved that video.

And cause kelli is tryna break up Panda booo to her and that silly Ethan!!! How dare she?!?!?! :angry:

I feel really sorry for Amanda.

Trust that detective Baker to not see through her web of deceit :rolleyes:

^^shame you haven't got them yet, but I'm sure it's soon

I love Panda :wub: They are just perfect together

and I'm so hating Kelli and Ethan right now, how dare they hurt Amanda, let alone the perfect Panda :(

anyway I got to say again.... I Love Panda!!! :wub:

Panda were so cute last night, when Peter picked Amanda up, and wouldn't let her "stack the dishwasher" :P

They are just so cute always, and so perfect :wub:

But its sad when bad things happen, like Amanda trying to hide the drugs at the end and Peter getting suspiscious. :(

Kelli and Ethan are so mean, why can't they let Panda be happy.

Archived