Katrina Campbell

Guest swfc

I'm still disappointed that we never got to see Claire and Tracey work together with all of the sarcasm and bitchiness they could've given each other. :(

Peter and Claire were so much better together. They just clicked and looked right. I don't get why they can't just bring her back - they were like soul mates in 2005!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly. Why did they have to split up soul mates? They just make things worst don't they. All you have to do is look at them together and you can tell just how great they are.

And Katrina and Nic had the right chemistry. Something about them being together made it all the more believable. How ironic that Nic's real life partner is called Claire :P

Clare and Tracey would've been fun to watch. Lol. Two bossy women. Oh how lucky Peter Baker would be :P

^ Lol. Yeah. Tell me about it. I swear, I actually jumped up and down like an idiot when it happened. Trust me to go all hyper about it. :P

Another thing I just realized: Clare and Peter are both very headstrong people. Hence the connection between them. They bring out the best and worse in each other.

• 2 weeks later...

She was bossy but i think she looked nice with open hair and Peter had to listen to her demands because she was in control and he hated her being in cotrol because you how Peter likes to handle things his way .

I think because they were both very headstrong that's why it wasn't easy. I reckon she most probably let him have his way most of the time so that they wouldn't get into any arguments. And, I think that when she refuses to listen to him, it frustrates him but she's also sort of making him think logically about things.

I reckon, if she had come back, he would've been more rational and not so obsessed with catching Zoe. Because if there's anyone who can sort of make him see rational, it's definitely her.

Also, I think Peter didn't like it when she was here because she was in control. Then again, he didn't like it when Tracey was in control as well. There's something about Peter falling for women in control of him. Apart from Zoe. But that didn't stop him from grtting obsessed with her. But, seeing as that Clare was in charge of the case the last time round, it's definitely fair for her to come back. All we got were mentions of her and that's it. Geez.

• 2 months later...

This thread needs to be re-bumped :P

Cause of this stupid fic I got myself into, I've been rewatching all the old Clete episodes, and have officially decided that she is one of, if not my total, favourite character from this show lol! Therefore, the thread needed bumping :P

She was brilliant because she made Peter calm down a little, and the URST between them had us all (well, me, anyway!) on tenterhooks the whole time they were working together, but not actually together. Aside from that, she and Peter were the cutest couple ever, and the writers totally ruined it by not bringing her back.

And even when they were together, she was in it for about three half-episodes after they actually got together! He was forever in the city seeing her, and they never brought her back to visit him, as promised :P She never even came back for Dan and Leah's wedding, which is a shame, as the scenes with Peter's parents would've been much more interesting with her around. And we never heard whether or not they did take that little trip home for her to "meet the parents" <_<

Rant over (for now :ph34r:)

Archived