Katrina Campbell

Guest swfc

I think I better post something else Chrrisie might go mad :

Go Claire :D

BBtw if she did return when theZoe did they would have made her out to be her accomplice :P

Lol... Why would I get mad at you, Lil? Heehee...

I don't get why she'll be the accomplice? I'm confused.... Another fic, Andy? Can't wait. :D

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oooo, I get what you mean now... If they brought her back, they would've made her the accomplice which would mean no Tracey.

But, I reckon she should just come back. Or at least they should've had some mention of her apart from the bit where Peter said that he was grateful to her to Tracey. She did so much tho. And, for them to take her out like that, it was a tad bit unfair.

Put her and him back at work and have all the tension between them. How cool would that be? She's in her element when she's bossing Peter. I reckon they should bring her back to sort of heat up Pete/Amanda storylines. Like use her as a tension thing. That would make for interesting show.

Peter has things for blondes. Apart from Leah. :P

How can I? She stands out. But 2 out of the 3 women he's been with are blonde. Altho, one's bossy and the other, well, how shall I out it?

He needs a bossy woman. I can't help it... Lol. I think it must be because of the wallpaper [made by the awesome Bazza]. And it's really weird how they look good together.

I reckon if Peter ain't going to be in the office more often now, they should have Clare as the more permanent character. Altho, I did read somewhere that Kat was planning on going to the States... Don't ask me where I read it from because I can't remember.

Archived