Behind the Scenes (by Traceve) - comments

Oxidizer

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys. Here is a small teaser.

“She is ok for now, are you a family member?” He asked her checking his clip board.

“No…” Sharni said slowly.

“Sorry,” He said walking off.

“What the hell does that mean, he is saying sorry cos she is dead or sorry cos I can’t see her!” Sharni said frustrated.

DB... What can I say? He took the words right out of my mouth. Immature prick in some ways, really. I wish someone would throw a piece of cake at him on the day of the wedding. It'll make for a good laugh. :D

Thanks, for the idea Chrissie :P:wink: Next chapter, should be up soonish.

Thank you to everyone who commented and those who do read..comment :P

Your welcome :P Love the teaser. Update soon.

A cliffhanger? You have got to be kidding. No, Indi can't die. She needs to walk down the aisle as Jodi's Maid Of Honour.

Awww, that card was so sweet. Nic gets to dance with a mystery girl. I hope it's Claire. It so has to be her. *Crosses fingers and toes that it's Claire..* The poor guy. He eats microvawe dinner... [Lil, if you're reading this, I bet you so wanna cook for him right now :P .]

Update soon, please. Brilliant chapter but don't like the cliffhanger! Not one bit! :P

OMG she is about to go... please make her live a little longer so she can say goodbye to rhys, i think that would be cute... OMG that was such a fantastic chapter it really was... you have such a good talent when it comes to writing... i am left wanting more right now! fantastic really fantastic!!!