Behind the Scenes (by Traceve) - comments

Oxidizer

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was brilliant....r u doin another fic @ the moment?? :cool:

I am still going STTE (Sisters Till The End) and SAS (Soph, Aine, Shannon) :)

And im toying around in my head for a new one.

Oh!!! I was nearly in tears!!!

Im sorry!! I didnt mean to make anyone cry :(

Thanks for commenting :D

That was such a good final chapter. It was great to see what happened between Dan and Indi. I found it all emotional. You should be proud, you're a great writter :D

I can't believe you ended it though :o Was it because you ran out of ideas? Or you thought it was the right time or something... Hope to see something of this fic back later on :D

:unsure: I didnt think you'd actually do it..you killed of indi... *goes off and cries

But seriously, I loved this whole fic, and I cant believe its over!! Im glad everyone ended up happily ever after though!! Yeeeey :lol: Well..apart from Indi..

Anyway, keep up the good work and please please please let there be a sequal!! :P

Oh and the Peter and Claire bit was very cute! I want to kiss him under the stars now :wub:

Edited by Bay_Mad

I can't believe you ended it though :o Was it because you ran out of ideas? Or you thought it was the right time or something... Hope to see something of this fic back later on :D

The timing mainly, everything ended at the same time..the end of the fic is set after they finished filming Martha and Jacks wedding. :D

I didnt think you'd actually do it..you killed of indi... *goes off and cries*

Im sorry..I cant believe I did it either..*offers a hug*

Oh and the Peter and Claire bit was very cute! I want to kiss him under the starts now

I can think of a few people who would want to do that :P

Thanks everyone for commenting!

Wow what a finale. Gorgeous chapter...so sad though. Great work. Really enjoyed this.

Let me know if you want it moving to the library now its finished.xx

Edited by SKYKAT

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Behind the Scenes (by Traceve) - comments