Noah and Hayley Apprceiation

Guest Lakshya-KTrocks

I loved them the first time around, but I really wanted Noah to get together with Kit when all of that was going on. I just felt that his character were pushed in to a corner when Hayley and Noah got back together. But I loved the proposal and the wedding though.

I kinda agree. He spent a long time pretending they never broke up just for Hayley's sake, and then they got together again. A relationship between Noah and Kit would've been very interesting!

I really loved Noah and Hayley together, they never suited anyone else that they were paired up with. They had a cute little spark and were the 'golden couple' with them being together both on and off screen. They made a great couple both times they were together and in my opinion Scott/Hayley and Kit/Noah don't even come close.

Although saying that i don't think Kit has been that well suited to any of the men she has been paired up with (Noah, Nick, Kim), she needs someone with more spark.

Noah and Hayley had the cute factor going for them and a kind of 'mean't to be' thing that made them very sweet to watch. :D

I really loved Noah and Hayley together, they never suited anyone else that they were paired up with. They had a cute little spark and were the 'golden couple' with them being together both on and off screen. They made a great couple both times they were together and in my opinion Scott/Hayley and Kit/Noah don't even come close.

Although saying that i don't think Kit has been that well suited to any of the men she has been paired up with (Noah, Nick, Kim), she needs someone with more spark.

Noah and Hayley had the cute factor going for them and a kind of 'mean't to be' thing that made them very sweet to watch. :D

You took the words from my mouth. :lol:

Hayley had every guy in Summer bay.

I totally agree, I mean there was Sam, Mitch, Noah, Alex, Josh, Kim and Scott- and there just the ones I can remember! And although I would have loved him and Kit togather I kind off understand that him and Hayley were one of those 'meant to be' couples, it just wouldn't have felt right to keep them apart for too long.

Archived