Most annoying Character?

Guest freakybuffy

Which character do you hate!  

302 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For me its Cassie or Amanda. I do not like either of them at all.

But it came down to tolerance. I can tolerate Cassie, but Amanda - urgh. I hate that woman through and through.

Cam should have been on there. That b*****d :angry:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have to say Belle.... I think that's her name... Now, I haven't seen much of her but so far she's just a little too much. I used to find Cassie annoying to start with when she first appeared, because she just seemed to be all that, and so confident, if you know what I mean? But the more you got to know her she became such a sweetheart and now I really like her. I feel Belle is taking over now being the annoying girl, but I haven't seen much of her... I am just watching the episode where she's trying to find her mother....

But I have to say... Amanda drives me nuts, because I can not trust this woman, ever.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived