Jen's Artwork

Jen

So many icons made by you sounds amazing, I can't wait for that update!

Your icons are perfection! You are seriously talented Jen!

I seriously love your colouring, it's so beautiful.

And please call me Paige.

Goregous icons Jen

and please call me Kristen

Beautiful icons, Jen! :) And I agree with --HAA and Aden_Belle -so feel free to call me Sarah

It's not that I'm sure you haven't told me your names before, it's just that when I go to reply to all your lovely comments I look at the username and just copy that. But I pinky swear that from now on I'm going to use your wonderful names when I thank you. (And you know I'm serious because I'm using a pinky swear! :P)

Absolutely magnificent! Quick question what episode are those first 4 icons from?

Gosh, I wish I could remember! I'm pretty sure it's before Lottie and when April was still with Heath and Dex and April had that scene in April's room and she ended up hugging him for seemingly no apparent reason. I wish I could be more helpful, I'm sorry!