Jen's Artwork

Jen

Thank you so much Dingo, ariana, QA, Lesley, Carina, Zetti, Kristen, Barbara, Amy, Zoe, Laura and Sabrina :D. I honestly didn't know if these sorts of graphics would translate into H&A screencaps -- Turns out, they do.

Your ichat graphics are great and funny! Great work! :D

I hope that we see some more of these creations Jen.... :innocent:

I second that! :D

Ha! You never know. I've just seen one that says, "i'm not perfect, but my blog is" and I have to resist the urge to make a bajillion graphics of just Dex with it :lol:. If you are one of those people on tumblr or are familiar with it and see any iChat quotes that you want with particular H&A scenes, and provided I have the screencap, I will totally do that for you. (Link)

haasquare78.png

I love those ichat graphics, they are hilarious! Your icons are lovely too, may I please use number 11 of April from your most recent post? I will credit of course. :)

Of course you may :). Would you like me to upload it singularly (you would still need to save/upload it to your own hosting) or are you able to crop/save it for yourself?