Jen's Artwork

Jen

Oh and just two questions. Where'd you get the texture for these avs from and would you be able to tell me what font is used as well? I've been searching around for some fonts, and those fonts totally rock! :D

Regarding the fonts, the 'Husband & Wife' is done in Pea Stacy's Doodle Script, and the 'Mr & Mrs' is also another Pea font but I can't remember which one. All Pea fonts can be downloaded from kevinandamanda.com The Jefferies is just done in Cooper Black which I think should already be on the computer.

Um, the texture I had saved. I'm not entirely sure where I got it from. I tend to scout around other forums and livejournal for textures.

Thanks for all the comments everyone! You are all totally awesome! :P

Todd/Jess Post 4 of 5

tjav71.pngtjav72.pngtjav73.pngtjav74.png

tjav75.pngtjav76.pngtjav77.pngtjav78.png

tjav79.pngtjav80.pngtjav81.pngtjav82.png

tjav83.pngtjav84.pngtjav85.pngtjav86.png

tjav87.pngtjav88.png

Thanks Jen for the font names! And I'll go have a look around LiveJournal and I'll see what I can find! :)

tjav76.png

I particularly love the style on this icon - the negative space is perfect for an av like this! :D The contrast of the B&W on the rest of the icons are great as well! :D