Jen's Artwork

Jen

They are great Jen! I especially love the B/W ones you posted. The JM av's look fantastic! The first thing I noticed was that you put Jack's face on the left and Martha's on the right :P...which looks really unique.

The Lincion sigs you made a while ago are amazing! The blending is great...it helps that it's same background :P. The Cassie and Belle sig is super too...love the blending and the colouring. Excellent work, well done!

I like your new style. It's something different.

First post: Favorite is the Macca/Cassie one. I like the black/white effect.

Second post: JackMartha :wub::D Second and Third are my favorites. Again I like the black/white effect in the second one. And in the third one I like the colouring.

Third post: I like the black/white Matilda/Lucas and the second Ric/Matilda ones.

Fourth post: The third one is my favorite :)

Amazing work. Keep it coming because this is good!

EDIT: I forget to say something about that Belle/Cassie sig. I like it! The colouring and blending is great!

Edited by Liska