Eli's artwork

Guest Eli

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I no this is a home and away site but i noticed your a fan of one tree hill aswell so just wondering if you had made any one tree hill avs?! All your work is fantastic so if you have they would be cool to see too! :)

I have only made the Chad Michael Murray ones I've already posted, but it's funny that you're asking, cause my friend and I was talking about making OTH avatars from all the tons of screencaps we have laying around (mostly late season 3 and season 4)

If I do make them I will post them here, I post all my avatars here, I don't think it matters that they're not HAA because most of my avatars are HAA so it's only a few random ones that isn't.

I no this is a home and away site but i noticed your a fan of one tree hill aswell so just wondering if you had made any one tree hill avs?! All your work is fantastic so if you have they would be cool to see too! :)

I have only made the Chad Michael Murray ones I've already posted, but it's funny that you're asking, cause my friend and I was talking about making OTH avatars from all the tons of screencaps we have laying around (mostly late season 3 and season 4)

If I do make them I will post them here, I post all my avatars here, I don't think it matters that they're not HAA because most of my avatars are HAA so it's only a few random ones that isn't.

Ah cool thanks that would be cool if you do make some! I love one tree hill along with home and away they are my fave tv progs! I love Nathan and Haley (cute couple and James is so hot! He reminds me of Paul O'Brien abit!) and Peyton and Lucas (really want them to get together season 4) and Brooke is so funny! Come to think of it i love everyone except Dan and Rachel (although she has grown on me slightly!) Anyway im rambling but if you do make them im sure they will be fab just like all your others! :)

Ah cool thanks that would be cool if you do make some! I love one tree hill along with home and away they are my fave tv progs! I love Nathan and Haley (cute couple and James is so hot! He reminds me of Paul O'Brien abit!) and Peyton and Lucas (really want them to get together season 4) and Brooke is so funny! Come to think of it i love everyone except Dan and Rachel (although she has grown on me slightly!) Anyway im rambling but if you do make them im sure they will be fab just like all your others! :)

Paul and James could have been twins!

I love Rachel, but I think H&N are kind of boring... But I'll make you some avatars (not tonight though, It's a bit late to start a new project now).

Hopefully I will have some ready tomorrow, I'll post them here, so check this thread tomorrow :)

Paul and James could have been twins!

I love Rachel, but I think H&N are kind of boring... But I'll make you some avatars (not tonight though, It's a bit late to start a new project now).

Hopefully I will have some ready tomorrow, I'll post them here, so check this thread tomorrow :)

I no they are both as hot as each other and have really cute smiles! Yer they havnt got the same spark as they used too! Thats no probs when you can! Thank you! :)

Archived