Take Away The Darkness

Guest PINK

There may be some inapropriote stuff for younger readers throughout the story.

Hi i thought i'd start a new fan fic on Jand M its about what would of happend if the wedding hadn't of blown up and martha hadn't of gone missing and so on.

Anyway this is just a realy small bit i will try and get a bigger bit up in the next couple of days if anyone likes it andyway read on

Take away the darkness. Chapter 1

Jack carried Martha through the door to the carefully decorated room it had rose buds sprinkled everywhere and a bottle of Champaign with two glasses sit on the table.

Jack carefully laid her down on the couch "you Mrs Holden wait right there I'm going to get the bubbly" "I'll be waiting" she said with a smile as she watched her new husband walk off into the kitchen.

Martha rolled over to her back and sighed the day she had been waiting for her whole life was over and it was perfect it was everything she had ever imagined and more she had had her perfect ceremony and the perfect reception and most of all she had the perfect husband he was everything she had ever wanted he listened to her, talked to her, worshiped her she thought with a chuckle but most of all he loved her and she loved him and she couldn't imagine her life anymore perfect. At the moment everything seemed to be going right things seemed to all of a sudden be working out zoe had been caught out and was on her way to jail in the city one thing many people thought would never happen, all of a sudden out the corner of her she saw him. She reached out her hand and brushed her finger tips across his and he leaned down to give her a kiss and placed the glasses down behind him on the coffee table before Martha tugged on his tie causing him to fall on top of her.

"I love you Mrs Holden" Jack moaned against her lips as he felt her preparing to take off his tie. "I love you too Mr Holden" she replied in the same muffled sounding as jack as she slid his shirt down his back.

Jack Carefully pried his lips away from hers and stood up looking at the woman laying down in front of him he once again leaned down and attached his lips to hers sliding his arms under her back he swiftly lifted her up and started walking in the direction of the bedroom. And closing it loudly behind him.

Please review...

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats a great start. I love it. Had a smile on my face the whole time and now it wont leave. God i wish thats how it happened on the show <_< One problemo though, could you please use full stop, i kinda get confused with the sentences. Thankies :D But its a great fic so far. Im looking forward to more :D But the title makes me sad because bad stuff is going to happen :(

Please update soon :D

Hey heres an update.

Martha stirred slightly as the first rays of sunlight shined down on her face but her eyes quickly snapped opened as she recalled the previous days events she smiled lightly and turned over to find Jack lying on his side facing her.

“Hey Mrs Holden” he said as he leant down and placed a light kiss on her lips.

“Hi” she replied with a smile “how long have you been awake” she questioned him.

“Not long” he said as he twirled a piece of her hair around his finger.

“I can’t believe its all over” she said “we’re married” she exclaimed.

“Thanks for stating the obvious” he laughed.

“Shut up you’re an idiot” she giggled.

“But you love me” he said softly looking deep into her eyes.

“That I do” she said as she closed her eyes as Jack moved closer to her and captured her lips into a hot lingering kiss.

Jack rolled over so he was now straddling her.

“Are you going to get ready soon” he asked.

Martha looked at him quizzically “what for” she asked “I thought we could just spend the day here” she looked at him seductively.

“As much as I’d like that we have to get ready for our flight”

Martha immediately had a huge grin on her face.

“Flight where” she asked starting to get excited.

Jack reached over to the bedside table, opened the draw and pulled out two Qantas books.

He scrunched up his face “oh nowhere”

He pulled out one of the tickets.

Martha’s face lit up as Jack finished his sentence “just France”

Martha butted in.

“France oh my god” she said.

“You didn’t think I was going to let you get away without a honeymoon did you” he asked.

“You wouldn’t want to would you” she smiled innocently.

Jack smiled back at her and moved in and captured her lips in his.

LATER THAT DAY:

“Your going to France” Alf exclaimed as her and Jack stood in front of Noahs bar two hours later.

“Yeah it was a very nice surprise” Martha said looing up at Jack.

“I’ve had it planned for a while” he said.

“So how long are you going for” he asked.

“Two weeks” Martha said “And we thought we would come here before we head off to the city I wanted to say a proper good-bye” she said.

“Well enjoy yourselves” Alf exclaimed he could tell how happy they were and how in love.

“We will and I will give you a call when we get to the city and when we get there ok” she finished just as quick as she started again.

“Also could you say good-bye to Rick and Sal and Cass and everybody for me there was no time we had to pack and get everything organized.

Alf smiled “I’ll take care of it you guys just enjoy yourselves”

“We will thanks Grandad you’re the best”

She said as she pulled away from her Grandad and started to head out the door at Noahs.

“You take care of her won’t you” Alf said to Jack.

“Of course” he said before turning around and heading out to find Martha.

Alf smiled to himself it was good to see them so happy and so in love.

Martha and Jack had arrived at the airport and had checked there bags in an hour ago and were now waiting to board the plane it was nearly time.

Martha turned to Jack “Oh my god” she said “We’re actually going to France for our honeymoon” she said.

All Jack could do was smile he had lost count of how many times she had said that.

Just then they heard.

“Now boarding rows 1,2 and 3”

Jack looked down at his plane ticket.

“That’s us” he spoke and he stood up he made his way to the front of the room and gave the ticket over to the air hostess who ripped a bit off and let him through she did the same to Martha and she moved through.

She took hold of Jacks hand and squeezed it tight.

“This is it” she said.

“Yep lets do this” he said and they both turned and started walking up the terminal with Martha’s head rested on Jacks arm.

Please tell me what you thinkn and wether or not you think I should continue.

Archived