Take Away The Darkness

Guest PINK

Hi heres a new chapter.

Jacks head shot up as he heard the pilots voice fill the cabin.

“We are now descending” he spoke.

Jack looked down at Martha sleeping peacefully on his shoulder she had been there for hours and his arm had fallen asleep but he didn’t care as long as she was comfy.

“Martha” he spoke softly.

She grunted slightly and opened her eyes hey what’s going on” she asked groggily.

“We’re landing” he said as he gestured to the window.

“Oh my god” she shot up and leaned across Jack so she could look out the window.

“There’s the ifle tower” she said “it’s beautiful”

Jack looked at Martha “yeah it is but not as beautiful as you”

She turned around “I love you” she said

“I love you too” he said as he lent down and gave her a kiss.

Martha smiled and rested her head back on Jacks shoulder.

********************************************************************************

“Well this is it” Jack said as he carried four bags through the door of the hotel.

Martha smiled “yeah I can’t believe we’re in France” she said.

I know it was kinda spare of the moment you did want to come didn’t you” he asked.

“Well Italy would have been nice but..”

“Shut up” Jack said as he place the bags down on the ground.

“It’s great Jack thankyou it’s exactly how I pictured my honeymoon”

“I’m glad I am good for one thing” he said.

Martha looked at him “oh your good for more than one thing” she said as she placed her arms around his waist and started to kiss him.

Martha giggled slightly and wrapped her legs around jacks waist as he carried them towards the bedroom.

********************************************************************************

THE NEXT DAY

“Martha groaned slightly as she turned over in the hotel be she hated sleeping in other peoples beds especially hotel ones she opened her eyes expecting to find Jack there but he wasn’t.

“He must be in the shower” she said to herself as she pulled herself out of bed and walked over to the door and gently turned the know and walked out in into the lounge room.

She saw Jack sitting on the couch.

“Hey” she said cheerily as she went and sat on his lap and leaned down and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

“Hey I was thinking maybe we could go sightseeing today maybe go an see the ifle tower and stuff what do you think” she asked it was just then that she realised that he was staring into space paying no attention to her whatsoever.

“Hello Jack” she said waving her hand in front of his face.

“Ha” Jack said finally snapping out of his daydream.

“What did you think of what I just said” she asked him starting to get frustrated.

“Um yeah hey Martha I need to tell you something” he said with worried ness written all over his face.

Martha’s face suddenly dropped “what’s going on” she asked suddenly starting to freak out.

Jack took her hands in his and looked in to her eyes, he took a deep breath and said.

“It’s Alf”

Please review

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey this is a realy short bit i'm not very good at writing long bits my patience is very limited sometimes im in the mood and sometimes im not anyway heres the next chapter (very short)

Martha brought her hand to her mouth as her lips began to quiver and tears started to brim in her eyes

“Martha“ Jack said.

“Martha talk to me” Jack said clearly worried.

“How could this happen” she said through her sobs as she through herself against Jack’s chest.

He ran his hands up an down her back as her body shook with sobs.

“Shh it’s going to be ok, it’s going to be ok” he said as he held her tight not wanting to ever let her go.

Jack looked down at Martha who had her head laid on his lap and was sleeping, she looked so peaceful but he knew how much pain she was feeling.

He didn’t want to wake her so he carefully picked her head up and lifted himself off the couch then gently slid his hands under her body and carried her towards the bedroom.

Martha opened her eyes she loved it when she woke up on jacks chest she smiled to herself but then remembered what had happened that morning.

A small tear trickled down her cheek.

Jack looked down he felt as the liquid seeped through his shirt she hadn’t yet realised that jack was awake.

He slowly started to rub his hand up and down her arm, she looked up and looked into his eyes.

She crawled up next to him and wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her head in the crook or his neck.

“How could he leave me like this” she cried “how could he leave me”

Please review...

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry It's taken me like forever to update but anyway here it is.....

"You just can't keep us heer tied up like dogs" Morag said starting to get impatient.

Corey looked over his shoulder and snarled,

"I thought I told you to shut up" he yelled at her as his patience was wearing thin.

"Well Maybe I would shut up if you kindly would untie me and my brother and let me call my neice and tell her that her grangfather

wasn't dead and would let her enjoy her honeymoon" Morag finished.

Corey snickered "And why would I want to do that the whole point of keeping you here is so that she will get hurt"

Morag took this as her que to join but in "whats the point Martha made a decision she choose Jack he can make her happy

please just let her be happy noe of this is going to bring her back to you"

By this point Corey was fuming "I thought I told you to shut up what do I have to do to prove that to you" he yellled as he walked over and smashed his fist into her face.

"How are you feeling" Jack asked as he walked out of the bedroom and sat down on the couch next to her,

she looked over and looked into his eyes.

"I think we should head back" she said.

Jacks face dropped although he understood he warather dissapointed that there honeymoon was over before it had even began

but he still understood and he knew martha needed his support so he agrreed with her.

"Your right" he said.

"Thankyou youv'e been amazing" she said and lent into give Jack a kiss but was stopped when she heard her phone ringing

Martha sighed and leant over and pivcked her phone up.

"Hello" martha answered.

"Sally wha... no what are you talking of course you haven't seen grandad what is this some sort of sick joke what anunty

Morag no we were just talking to her whats going on"

Sallys end:

"Martha what are you going on about I'm telling you we haven't seen Morag Or Alf since yesterday"

France:

Aunty Morag Called and said that grandad died form a heart attack"

Sally:

"What no thay just went to the shops yesterday and I haven't seen them since what the hells going on"

France:

"I don't kno....." Martha trailed off as she saw jack out of the corner of her eye he had a panicked look on his face he almost looked scared.

"No that can't be right he was in maxamine security alright yeah I'll be there right away"

Jack hung up the phone.

"That was work Coreys Broken out"

"Wha...." Martha said but then stopped "Oh my god it's him"

Sally:

Mattha, Martha are you There"

France:

Martha snapped Out of her daze and brought the phone back to her ear,

"Yeah I um have to go I'll be back there soon"

Sally:

Wait Whats Goin..." But stopped in her tracks and looked at the phone baffled.

"What the hell" she muttered under her breath and hung the phone up.

"France:

It All makes sence now" she said.

"what does" he asked

"Its him he's got them"

Archived