Prisoner Cell Block H

Guest aussiefan83

Does anyone know if it's available to download anywhere? I know it was repeated in the UK a few years ago but i had trouble with channel 5 then, now i have sky. I'm looking for episodes 433, 434, 435, 436, 437, 438, 439, 440, 500, 501, 537, and all of Rita Connors' (Glenda Linscott) episodes.

I'd be very grateful for any help

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope don't think you'll find them for download anywhere, however the whole series is now available to buy on DVD via various Australian retailers. I'm just getting into the show myself, starting from the beginning and (rather expsively) working my way through until the end. It's really quite addictive once you get started, though I must say I'm currently enduring the worst rape storyline in the history of the universe.

Nope don't think you'll find them for download anywhere, however the whole series is now available to buy on DVD via various Australian retailers. I'm just getting into the show myself, starting from the beginning and (rather expsively) working my way through until the end. It's really quite addictive once you get started, though I must say I'm currently enduring the worst rape storyline in the history of the universe.

Thanks for replying, i don't often have a lot of luck when i ask questions. Yeah, i just became aware last week that the whole series is available, it's UK release is November but even Amazon sells it an extortionate rate, no-one in their right mind would pay £1,299 for it, there's no way i could ever ever afford it even if i thought seriously about getting it. I was very into it when it was repeated on channel 5 in the UK, ITV originally broadcast it but i was far too young to see it @ that time, my mum was very into it though, her favourite characters were Bea and Lizzie. I taped the repeats, they were on in the early hours on 5, but halfway through i got bored and stopped recording it for a bit, which i now regret even though it has been listed down in tv hell as one of the most poorly written, plotted and acted series of all time, it was a bit outragous, but no worse than those wacky American shows and like them it is addictive when you get started. Which rape storyline is that, when Judy was raped by evil officer Jock who later went on to play Drew's uncle Fergus in Neighbours lol? I really want to see the episode when Colleen Powell's family were blown up in Rick Manning's car and the aftermath of that and the ones where Ann and Meg were taken hostage and of course my fave character was Rita so all of her episodes would be great, highly unlikely now though i think. I don't suppose any other UK channel will buy it, channel 5 ran it till the bitter end, finished in 2003, i thought maybe one of the sky channels might pick it up but obviously no market for it. Buying the volumes would just be too expensive as well, by the time i get all the ones i want i'd be as well paying for the whole lot :lol:

• 5 months later...

Archived