Young Love

Guest Lalee47

Ok Here we are....

Chapter 2

Martha tries to scream but Corey's hand is so tight over her mouth only a slight breath can get out. Martha can see Jack leaving, he's body is getting further away until he is out of site.

"Hello Martha. Long time no see." Corey says in a deep voice.

Corey laughs.

"We are going far away Martha. We are going to start a new life together. Without Jack. I have a suprise waiting for him at your camp."

And with a mumble Corey puts some duck tape around Martha's mouth and a blindfold across her eyes. Suddenly they are moving Corey starts to speak to Martha.

"You remember Zoe don't you? Well she is at the camp waiting for Jack to return. She has a gun. She survived your wedding, once again." Corey says with a grin.

A little while later Martha and Corey are in Corey's car moving. Martha is tied up but in the passengers seat. Corey has taken off the blindfold but the duck tape remains.

"You see Martha, You are going to call your grandfather and tell him you and Jack are going strait to the city after the trip. You will tell him Jack has some business he needs to take care of and you won't be back for another 2 weeks." Corey says with another grin. "By then, we will have our new lives together." He adds.

Corey gets out his phone and asks Martha to tell him the number when he removes the duck tape...Corey takes off the duck tape and Martha screams.

"BE QUIET MARTHA!" Corey orders.

"Don't be silly now." He quotes again.

"Now whats the number, darling?"

"I'm not telling you! I'd rather die!" Martha yells.

Corey pulls out a gun.

"Tell me Martha!" He says calmly. "Tell me NOW!"

Martha hesitates but then says the number. Corey puts it into the phone and holds it upto Martha's ear.

"Hello, Alf Stewart."

"Hi, it's me." Martha says slowly.

"Oh, G'Day Martha, hows the trip?"

"Umm alright." Martha replies

"Are you alright love, you sound a bit weary?"

"HELP COREY'S GOT ME!"

Corey quickly hangs up the phone.

"You fool Martha. We'll have to get rid of you."

"We're in the middle of the bush." Says Martha.

"It was your choice." Corey replies.

And with that Corey puts some cloraform on a rag and puts it to Martha's mouth. Now that she has been knocked out Corey dumps her down a ditch.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What to look forward to for Chapter 3

-What's happening Jack

-Where is Corey

-How did Zoe survive

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Through Jack's Eyes

Chapter 3

Jack has come back from 'gathering firewood' only to find Zoe/Eve waiting at camp instead of Martha

"Zo Zoe? E E Eve? You You B B Back?" Mutters out Jack.

"That's right Holden, I didn't die at your wedding, I was mearly burnt and my good frien Corey Henderson patched me up. You see I want revenge on Peter Baker but because he's dead I guess your good enough."

"Did you say Corey?"

"That's right, Corey wants revenge on you-and Martha." Zoe replies.

"Oh and you know Drew Curtis, he is Peters son. I'm lighting the fires! Framing him is easy ,I het your good copper mate Ryce to do the dirty work." Eve explains.

"Where's Martha?"

"Well I guess I can tell you because after all, I am going to kill you! Corey has taken her. With his help I can get my revenge, and in return I kill you."

With one shot, Zoe fires and runs. The bullet only scraped Jack in the shoulder. Jack pulls his phone out and puts in his dads mobile number.

"Dad?"

"Jack, is that you?"

"Help i'm at Millers Point. Find Martha."

"Are you alright mate."

"Yeah dad i'm fine-just find Martha, Corey has taken her."

"Look, i'll come and get you first, i'll get Alf to calla search!"

"And dad, call McGrath, Zoe's back."

And with that Jack fell unconcious.

Time goes by and Tony finally reaches Jack at Millers Point. Jack is immidiately rushed to hospital. Rachel is waiting there while Alf already has a search going for his granddaughter. No one knows that Martha is not with Corey anymore but what they do know is that she is in danger, grave danger.

McGrath starts to talk to Tony and says that Corey's car was spotted near Yabby Creek Road Hotel.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter I know but I have a time limit!

OMG Marthas in grave danger?? I dont like the sound of that :( I hope shes alright. And i hope Jack is alright too. See what happens when you see the bride before the wedding, you get all the bad luck in the world :angry: Stupid people, but great chapters

Please update soon :)

Coreyyyyyyyyyy! I thought everyone had forgotten about him :( but they haven't :)

How could we with you around Sian? Hehe

Oh and please update soon I like this very much.

Good to know!

Its all Zoe's fault, Corey is innocent!! Leave him alone :(

Loved Alf calling a search party :P

OMG Marthas in grave danger?? I dont like the sound of that :( I hope shes alright. And i hope Jack is alright too. See what happens when you see the bride before the wedding, you get all the bad luck in the world :angry: Stupid people, but great chapters

Please update soon :)

Exactly!! Maybe if Jack has stayed at his own house the night before then they would have lived happily ever after!!!!

This is great update soon!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chapter 4...

Tony and McGrath's conversation continues

"So what happened? Did they find Martha?" Tony asks.

"Sadly......."

"Don't tell me she's dead!"

"No No No, nothing like that, Corey was no where to be found."

"We have to get this creep!" Tony Yells.

"We are doing everything we can Mr. Holden, go see your son now, fill him in."

BACK TO THE SEARCH!

Drew is scavanging through the bush, hoping that if he finds Martha, he may be more respected in Ric's eyes. Little does he know, a black car - the same car - is following him. Suddenly, Drew falls down a ditch and topples onto some logs. He gets up with a few bruises but then SEES MARTHA! With a fast sprint he is by Martha's side.

"Get him!"

Two men quickly hurry down the ditch and take both him and the injured Martha. Drew yells but cloraform is also put onto his mouth via a rag.

1 WEEK LATER

* Jack is out of hospital.

*The search is also for Drew now, he was BELIEVED to be lost whilst searching, but now the police think of Ryce and Zoe.

*Zoe has not be found, nor Corey, nor Martha and Drew.

*Martha and Drew are in a little room, awake but they don't no where.

"What are we going to do." Martha says in a sad voice.

"I don't know!" replies Drew.

"All these men have given us is bread and water." Martha Mopes.

"Ok, up we get." One of the men says firmly.

"Where are you taking us?!" Screams Martha.

"You, you, my dear your going with a friend of ours." Replies the man.

"Where are you taking me?!" Asks Drew Loudly.

"Your coming with US!" The man informs

Suddenly Zoe walks in.

"Your coming with me Martha!" She says

And with that Drew and Martha head in seperate directions in different vehicles, down the highway.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT CHAPTER:

*Who will die?

*Where is Zoe taking Martha

*Who will be found

Archived