Amy Mizzi/Kit Hunter Appreciation

Guest Stuart2006

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I was never keen on Kit during her alcoholic days or when she was 'with' Noah she just annoyed me but she grew on me the more i saw her interact with the Hunters and loved her bitching about Amanda. I want her to come back and have more sisterly bonding between Kit and Matilda as they always act like they aren't even related plus Amy and Indiana Evans are both great actresses so it would be nice to see them on screen more together. :):P:D:wink:

Ive liked Kit since she first arrived, i liked her relationship with Tasha. I didnt like how Noah just got back with Hayley and she left... But im glad she leeps returning even if its only occasionally.

I totally agree with you. Even though I liked Hayley&Noah together it's sad he couldn't be with Kit too, if you know what I mean :)

Ive liked Kit since she first arrived, i liked her relationship with Tasha. I didnt like how Noah just got back with Hayley and she left... But im glad she leeps returning even if its only occasionally.

I totally agree with you. Even though I liked Hayley&Noah together it's sad he couldn't be with Kit too, if you know what I mean :)

Yeah i know what you mean :) the sad thing is that even though its not Hayley's fault who she falls for. She and Kit always fell for the same men minus Scott for obvious reasons.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol I was wondering where this topic went? hey yeh I am a Kit fan still and she is the best actress out of the younger ones and her hair is just beutiful :wub: so please bring Kit and let her be the queen of summer bay!!

Archived