Amy Mizzi/Kit Hunter Appreciation

Guest Stuart2006

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wasnt keen on kit when she first came to the show i was not sure about her EG the drinking, but now i really like her i think when she first came on the show they made her look like a tomboy but i think she looks very pretty now, she now reminds me of the second person who played hayley in the looks department. amy is also a good actress it would be nice to see her in another show playing a different character to see if she can play a different role. :D

I think she is really ugly.

She isnt ugly! definetly not she is still better looking then the average person I dont think she is pretty as the other actors I just think she is normal as in nothing stunning

Lol she is sooooooooo pretty and it a hurtful thing to say about Amy Mizzi :angry:

I think she is really ugly.

Oi, you, yeah you.

Don't got nothing nice to say about Amy then...

a) Don't bother saying anything at all,

AND

b) Why'd you come on here in the first place!?

I rest our case...

Anyways.

I want more KIt fics! I have a few with her involved. I LOVED tainted muses one on her and Noah, but I'm waiting for more...anyone?

Amy is very beautiful and a very good actress...she beats the rest of the actors in her age group hands down.

Kit has grown on me as she has grown up and dealt with her drinking. I think she does need some storylines with Matilda.

I wish she a permanent cast member.

Archived