Returning Emotions (by Nicom) - comments

~Angel~

Wow that was excellent, you made me laguh so many times during that chapter. I wonder why Jack isn't talking about where he has been.

Now this whole thing with Martha better be revealed soon, coz I'm dying to know what it is. I would guess but i would probably be miles off :(

Please update soon, don't keep us waiting too long.

Great chapter and fantastic writing.

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn you Nicole!!!!LOL. You've put Martha into a new relationship haven't you? Poor Jack. He'll be distraught.

Anyways great chapter. Jack was funny.

Again; poor Jack. He must have been through hell, coz he won't even tak about it. It must be hard.

Oh no, i dont like the sound of Martha's secret. Please dont let it be bad. Unless it something like she had Jack's baby, or has a boyfriend or whatever, then thats fine, because she can dump him and go back to Jack :lol: But if she had someone else's baby, then i'll die, as if she'd move on so quickly, unless it was from a one-night stand, which resulted in a pregnancy. But if we find out her secret in future chapters, its probably not a baby, 'cause wouldnt the baby be with her all the time?? Ok im going to shut up now, and just sit a wait patiently for an update :D

Please update soon :)

Aww a cute reunion!

I still wanna know what Marthas hiding!!!! I hope its not shes moved on from Jack, I don't think my nerves could take it after what will be soon happening....(in the show)

So please for me? Let them be happy! but then again would I enjoy it? hmm prob not lol Well let them have a nice moment or two before you hit them with the drama.

Superb writing! I wish I could write creatively.... :(

Looking forwrad to the next update :)

awwww, awwwww that was so cute and sweet. I'm glad it was only Martha and Jack in that chapter. But i still want to know what Martha's hiding, it better not be something bad, but at least she still loves Jack.

He dug his hand in deep, pulling out a single roughly-circular shaped potato chip. He popped it into his mouth. “Chip?” He asked with a grin.

hahah that made me laugh, that was excellent Nicole. Please update soon i can't wait to read more