Cleo Bachelor of the year

Guest dnp52td

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for that.Good ol' Mike Goldman doesn't scrub up to bad either :o .

Who's the bearded guy?He looks like Paris[the old sb school principal] unshaven! :D

That's Jabba from channel [V] (a music channel over here) and I thought he was married with a kid? :blink:

Thanks for that.Good ol' Mike Goldman doesn't scrub up to bad either :o .

Who's the bearded guy?He looks like Paris[the old sb school principal] unshaven! :D

That's Jabba from channel [V] (a music channel over here) and I thought he was married with a kid? :blink:

Cool,thanks for that.I met him a few years ago,he looks totally different...Maybe becourse he didn't have so much hair then :lol: .

I don't know if he's married,maybe they got divorced?

I bought the magazine today, and omg Paul looks soooooo hot. And since im bored im gonna type out his like questionaire thingy.

PAUL O'Brien

Actor, Home and Away

AGE- 28

LIVES- Sydney

STAR SIGN- Aries

I LIVE BY THE RULE- Have fun, dream big and be honest

THE MOST ROMANTIC THING I'VE EVER DONE IS playing a song I wrote for a girl after a nice dinner and a walk on a starry night

MY BIGGEST VICE IS beautiful women

SEX ON THE FIRST DAY? Can't we start with coffee?

THE LAST TIME I WENT TO A FACNY DRESS PARTY, I WENT AS a punk, complete with tatts and a nose ring

WHEN I ARRIVED AT THE BACHELOR SHOOT, I WAS sich with the flu. Jodi Gordon (my onscreen wife) fave it to me. I was actually surprised and excited to be part of it.

IF MY LIFE WAS A MOVIE, IT WOULD BE CALLED Mission: Impossibler What the Bleep?!

I GET TURNED ON BY girld who are positive

IF I COULD BE AN ANIMAL, I'D BE a dolphin 'cause they get to ride waves all day

WHAT GIVE ME BUTTERFLIES? Catterpillars

THE CRAZIEST THING I'VE EVER DONE? At the top of the list is sneaking into Luna Park after hours with my mates and running around on the roller-coaster tracks.

Aww...his so cute

^^

What she said. lol. At least we know that there will be some Jack and Martha scenes in the near by future, which makes J/M happy, since we havent seen any j/m moments since Mac was rescued from Mumma Rose, but even that was petty.

Anyways, when do we know who the Bach of the Year is??

Archived