Bec and Llyeton annoy the neighbours already!

Guest Becstar

Well he isn't in Sydney much thanks to Tennis Tournaments so it probably won't get used a whole lot. Oooh it looks like they live in the Baulkham Hills area or council area at least. My aunty and uncle live there...yay! It seems that Delta Goodrem's family home and Beau Brady's is in that area too! :D

Come on guys - why shouldn’t he build what he likes if he has the money? He can do what he likes on his own land, and if he's had planning permission, then everything’s above board... I'd love to have a gymnasium built in my own grounds!

What is the problem with that, he has permission to build on his own land , so let him do it. There are to many fuddy duddies in the world to complain about everything, and everything. Neighbours can be a total pain in the butt, .i have lived next to mine for 11 years (also known them all my life, as i was brought up opposite). They try and tell us how to cut our hedge that divides our houses, and if he cuts it before us, he enters our property to cut it. So he has no idea that we are having they chopped down, as he has taken the p**s out of the situation to much.

Archived