Emily Perry

Guest greg098

In the end though, when you think back about it, she was just brought in to the show so they could have someone they could call a "regular" as the stalker (and even that wasnt true), just someone that had actually been in the show for a few months so that it would give their big revelation some relevance.

I was always annoyed that they never put her in the opening credits. It would have made her leaving more of a shock. As it was, it was pretty obvious. I had my suspicions pretty early on. When she got "attacked", that sealed the deal for me.

Still, I really liked Zoe as a character. It probably would cheapen her to bring her back but... I don't know, maybe she could have a twin sister?? Or twin cousin...

I like the idea of Sarah coming back, sort of. Well, I wouldn't be damn opposed to it. The slow reveal to characters that didn't know her would be fun. She'd have to be more evil and less crazy for that to work though.

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it would be interesting if the character of Eve cameback.

I'd do it like this:-

In this years season finale.Evil Josh comes back to Summer Bay,after leaving for a bit,after Project 56 falls apart and forced to resign as Mayor.

In the VERY LAST scene, Josh is shown arriving back in town seeking revenge, talking to someone.The camera turns to the listener,who is shown as Josh's new girlfriend:-

Eve

Then the end credits roll...

So,Josh & Eve have comeback to the Bay to destroy Summer Bay once and for all.

The two crazies are together and a perfect match

Josh the crazy for money & revenge + Eve the crazy for love & revenge = Crazy Love Couple.

my theory was that zoe attacks clare in the city first and leaves her like she did with sally (alive) and clare has to get free before zoe gets back to the bay. as zoe is arriving in the bay, clare is trying to phone everyone but she can not get through to anyone as zoe as cut the phone lines to the town. so clare has to try to get to the bay and stop her before zoe kills everyone.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived