Emily Perry

Guest greg098

Well Zoe has filmed a quick part at Leah and Dans wedding ep (Leah sees her in the mirror i think)...so it just shows that the writers are still thinking about the character and look at how much publicity they got from the stalker storyline. The actress who played Zoe is actually on another show called Random house, but from what I have heard it is soon to be stopped because lack of internet.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you mean lack of interest? I hope Zoe will come back...maybe in the season finale? Peter will return to the Bay without Clare, in pursit of Zoe. He arrives back in the Bay to warn everyone about Zoe but no one believes him...until it's too late.

Gee, I should be a scriptwriter on the show. :P

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard a rumour that Zoe (Eve) is going to return to the Bay? Apparently some how she faked her own death and she is coming back to cause major drama. Anyone else heard these rumours?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No but it would be quiet good but daneil bennet is defently losing the plot.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Daniel Bennett's losing the plot because someone on a H&A forum asked if something totally ludicrous was going to happen with no form of proof whatsoever? :unsure:

Zoe won't be returning. I doubt very much she had time to fake her own death considering she was locked in a room by Sally which was then blown up 10 seconds later. I can just see her sitting there in that 10 seconds drawing up a plan, executing it, finding some magical escape (even though Sally was locked in the room previously and there was no escape whatsoever), finding a random passer by to murder, despite being in the middle of nowhere, drag the body back into building and into the room with no escape, then... escape again. Then go into hiding while the building explodes. All within about 10 seconds. And even though the whole time we saw/heard her banging on the door. Yeah... that's feesible. I love how people say stuff like "She could have faked her own death some how" but not actually thinking about this "some how".

At the time I felt this story needed more closure.....but now I think it's too late for closure. If Zoe were to come back, it would be far odd. Questions would need to be addressed that could only really be addressed within the space of about a week of the stalker finale, such as how she escaped etc.

I, personally, wouldn't like to see her back. And particularly not as an identical twin! :D

I also wouldn't like to see Zoe back. The stalker story line was really good, but bringing Zoe back again would probably ruin her. I think that she was good for a one time storyline. I pray that the writers don't wreck Zoe by bringing her back and making it seem like a cheap imitation of the original stalker storyline.

Plus, if Zoe returns, am I the only one that foresees more death in the bay?

Ailsa in Alf's dreams?!?! Or how about Hayley's visions of her dad? (Which I hope they NEVER do again with Ella by the way!! Was bad enough seeing her talk to Will.)

I though it was better they made it clear she was dead, although Peter listening to the tape afterwards was cooooool!!! ""The phoenix will rise formt he ashes." :D ;)

I hope they never do a "Dirty Den" style storyline a la Eastenders. Because that was crap and didn't work. I'd quite like to see some characters back fromt he dead but alas, I don't think it would ever happen.

Archived