Emily Perry

Guest greg098

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No one (especially on this board) knows for certain what is going to happen. Look how H&A producers have kept the secret about Zoe ever coming back (dream or not) up until now. or the fact that there has still been no article or confirmation about Flynn leaving (I'm led to believe)

I think H&A producers are keeping their cards close to their chest now to keep the audience guessing and its working too because its the highest ratings ever in the history of the show :wink:

i agree about not hearing anything of flynn actually leaving but we dismissed it because it would have been stupid for someone with cancer as advanced as his not to die, but now with zoe added into the mix who knows - perhaps flynn does not die afterall although i am struggling to think of a plausable way they could explain all the scans etc being wrong and his symptoms but it would make a great storyline and is a great way for zoe to punish sally again - after all the heart ache she has been through the last few months and it would also explain why we never had it confirmed that joel was leaving.

Imagine if flynn did use that morphene to put himself out of his misery then it was revealed he didn't have cancer afterall it was just zoe messing with their lives again.

Archived