Soap star slips on to next date

Guest Andy

Sydney Confidential, Daily Telegraph

11 August 2006

SOAP hunk Chris Hemsworth (pictured) is having no problem moving on from his Summer Bay ex Isabel Lucas -- dancing with and kissing a cute young thing at the Zeta Bar first birthday party on Wednesday night.

The Home and Away star exchanged numbers with 21-year-old university student Lauren Scott after the quick pash. They haven't even gone out on a date yet but that did not stop her friend calling Confidential yesterday to tell us all about it.

"He was into her and she liked him. She was pretty excited about it," the friend said.

"They spoke to each other today and they're going out for coffee on the weekend."

Is nothing sacred any more?

Sydney Confidential, Daily Telegraph

11 August 2006

SOAP hunk Chris Hemsworth (pictured) is having no problem moving on from his Summer Bay ex Isabel Lucas -- dancing with and kissing a cute young thing at the Zeta Bar first birthday party on Wednesday night.

The Home and Away star exchanged numbers with 21-year-old university student Lauren Scott after the quick pash. They haven't even gone out on a date yet but that did not stop her friend calling Confidential yesterday to tell us all about it.

"He was into her and she liked him. She was pretty excited about it," the friend said.

"They spoke to each other today and they're going out for coffee on the weekend."

Is nothing sacred any more?

Knowing Chris' history with the media etc, I doubt they'll be going out again :lol:

Yeah, if I wanted to make a serious go of it with someone, then I most certainly would not tell my friend, no matter how close we are, that I'm dating a famous person, especially after only one 'pash' together. Call me cynical if you like, but IMO this sounds like a cheap attempt at a kiss-and-tell. :angry:

Archived