NZ Episode Discussion (contains UK Spoilers)

Mez83

I wanted to slap her not because she wanted to go home but because she was being really whiny yesterday and then of course being rude to Kit. She's not the only suffering but she makes it out like she's the only one who's way much more worse than everyone

:D

Poor Kimmy today.... Led them all round in circles

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't mind her quite so much tonight. Although she does need to realise that she's not the only one in pain and needing pain killers. She's made it worse for herself with Kit now. She'll have to share more pain killers! :lol:

I thought tonight it was quite cool to see Martha being real nice to Kit. They don't really know each other that well but its cool to see old and new faces interacting.

What does everyone think of the way the credits are done now. I think its alright but it means i can't miss the first couple of minutes anymore - used to be able to and then just start watching it when the credits were over.

The new credits are only the beginning of what will become a very annoying part of H&A! One day there's no credits, the next they come on in the middle, and the next day they're as they usually are. It's crazy!! Wait! Is this considered a spoiler??

Im sure it is considered one but I dont think anyone would mind - you haven't spoilt anything by saying that :)

Wasn't tonights episode so sad when Robbie and Kit had to say goodbye. Really heart wrenching. And good on Kim for saying he would stay. I know I have been complaining about Belle a lot lately but I do usually like her - I swear. However tonight I did think she could have said something a bit nicer to Kit - sorry I pushed you down a cliff would have been a good start

I've missed every single episode this week. And I won't see the rest either. Stupid work.

I totally sympathise! i am in the same situation. I usually catch up with the omnibus, but the last couple of sundays my little brothers have been addicted to Hi-5 dvds. So it's Hi-5 24/7 in our house.

i'm hoping i can watch the omnibus this week...

Archived