NZ Episode Discussion (contains UK Spoilers)

Mez83

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True. I mean, first the whole witness protection thing. Then the whole official guys in suits who wanted to talk to the doctor about something and then he comes back and tells them about the whole liver thing. But, if you think about it, Peter could be a good friend and indeed donate a liver to Jack seeing as that Jack saved his life and all that. I thought tonight's episode was another great episode. I really felt for Dan especially when having to call his parents and tell them the news! I loved how he yelled at Amanda as well! Even my dad said that she was being really insensitive towards Dan. And he doesn't even watch Home and Away!

I dont see why they would have Peter make a point about them wanting to put him in witness protection and then have him die the next day. Also those guys in the suits at the hospital didnt look like medical professionals to me. Anyway i wouldnt be surprised if we see Peter again in the future. Everyone thought Vinnie was dead and he wasnt.

I dont see why they would have Peter make a point about them wanting to put him in witness protection and then have him die the next day. Also those guys in the suits at the hospital didnt look like medical professionals to me. Anyway i wouldnt be surprised if we see Peter again in the future. Everyone thought Vinnie was dead and he wasnt.

Thing is, do you think they would recycle the same storyline? I mean, to be honest, they [the writers] did give us all hints about it. They wouldn't have if they weren't planning on bringing him back, right? Does anyone agree with me about the stupid way that Peter died? All because of a stupid cake with flares.

It was a pretty stupid way and the big thing about him saying that he was wanted by someone he put in jail. But it was admittedly easier to put Vinnie in witness protection because we never saw him die on screen

Also those guys in the suits at the hospital didnt look like medical professionals to me.

I don't think they were meant to be - I think what everyone is getting at is that they were there to put Peter in witness protection

It was a pretty stupid way and the big thing about him saying that he was wanted by someone he put in jail. But it was admittedly easier to put Vinnie in witness protection because we never saw him die on screen

Also those guys in the suits at the hospital didnt look like medical professionals to me.

I don't think they were meant to be - I think what everyone is getting at is that they were there to put Peter in witness protection

Makes me laugh because Peter is the first one to jump to the floor but he is the one who ends up dead :(

And if I can remember rightly when Vinne died everyone was like he is dead no way can they bring him back.... What did they do a little while later :P

we can only hope

I guess it does seem a bit weird that out of everyone at the reception it is Peter who dies especially when he had been the detective involved with the whole Zoe/ Sarah thing in the first place. It would have been better if they had stabbed/ shot him first and then the place exploded and he died because they couldnt get immediate help for him

I guess it does seem a bit weird that out of everyone at the reception it is Peter who dies especially when he had been the detective involved with the whole Zoe/ Sarah thing in the first place. It would have been better if they had stabbed/ shot him first and then the place exploded and he died because they couldnt get immediate help for him

I personally think that this was the worst ending that anyone can get. Those who dies deserved a better way to die than just by a stupid cake. I agree with you, Lilaccat, that Peter should have died in a more heroic matter than that. And, he went down but he gets flung towards the other side of the room whereas TT/Zoe and most people all remained where they were standing. It's ridiculous.

Archived