Help on Image Editing Software

Guest -Emily-

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

h,mm, I have the problem in Adobe that I can't use brushes :confused: Do I need to do something before using them?

You can't use *any* brushes? Or just a specific set? If it's just one set, then it might not be compatible with your version (like, if yours is older than the one the brushes were made in) - then you'd need there to be an image pack for you to use them.

An image pack is just the brushes stamped in black onto a plain white background and saved as individual pictures. You can make them into brushes yourself (if you can be bothered), so they can be used on PS or PSP. Most brush makers include these.

Could someone tell me how to load fonts into Photoshop?

With fonts, you have to load them into your main font menu not just photoshop. Then they should appear on the choice list.

Go to

My Computer

C Drive

Windows

Fonts

There should be something included in the font pack that should be placed in the final folder which will allow you to use that font with all programs than include fonts.

I cant use them at all... :/

If you have the plain icons from the image pack, you can use the layering system and merge them together with other pictures, with either multiply or screen.

Hope I managed to help.

-Jess

Could someone tell me how to load fonts into Photoshop?

With fonts, you have to load them into your main font menu not just photoshop. Then they should appear on the choice list.

Go to

My Computer

C Drive

Windows

Fonts

There should be something included in the font pack that should be placed in the final folder which will allow you to use that font with all programs than include fonts.

I cant use them at all... :/

If you have the plain icons from the image pack, you can use the layering system and merge them together with other pictures, with either multiply or screen.

Hope I managed to help.

-Jess

Thanks alot Jess, that really helped.

Archived