Does anyone want these H&A songs uploaded?

Guest lilaccat

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry no Blanche Bubois and I can't convert it on my computer so someone else will have to download it and convert it. You need a converter thing which I dont have.

The only other thing I can suggest is that you try download winamp from somewhere - I think that might be how I did it

Now its my turn to ask for songs. Does anybody have Letter of Love by Jackie Bristow played when Gypsy and Will got married. Also the song played on the wedding DVD, Carry me away? Also does anyone have or know the song that was played a few years ago in the Eistedford - the lyrics go something like "this is a story of an unrequited love, a bitter tale when push comes to shove, you know the story, familiar tale, you be the girl and I'll be the male"

I know that one song that was played around Jack and Martha's wedding was This Old Love by Lior (not sure if it was at those times though)

To upload them I go to www.yousendit.com and sign up. Then choose browse and choose the song from your computer. Then click on send it and it will upload it for you. Once this has finished it will give you a link which you can post here and it can be downloaded.

Archived