Does anyone want these H&A songs uploaded?

Guest lilaccat

If anyone wants it, I have the song played at Flynn's funeral. (Someday whewn you're gone)

Yeah I'd like that song thanks.

Also I found Lay Your Head Down by Butterfly 9 if anyone wants it. I'd also love to hear Hey Girl by Butterfly 9, from the Hearts Divided video. I tried to listen to it on their official site but its the only one that doesn't work

Whops that was meant to be a quote

If anyone wants it, I have the song played at Flynn's funeral. (Someday whewn you're gone)

And yes please I would like that song

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lilaccat do you have any songs by sarah aubrey because i really like her songs but can't find them anywhere and also I wouldn't mind having lay your head down by butterfly 9 if thats ok

and how can i download i'll believe you because it says choose file what file.

Sorry lisawinnie I don't have any by Sarah Aubrey. I just searched on Limewire too and it didn't find anything

Here's Lay Your Head Down by Butterfly 9

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...8566EB66D259A05

And I've re-uploaded I'll Believe You. I originally uploaded it quite a while ago which may be why it does not work. Here's the link for this.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...14C42F913F10B2B

Do you mean Face of A Killer. It should come up with about 4 of her songs and a place that says download, lyrics etc. Face Of A Killer is able to be downloaded just by clicking on where it says download (it should turn red). Unfortunately that doesn't happen for any of her other songs so you can only listen to them by clicking on the title.

Hope this helps (I dont think I've explained it very well)

Archived